Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Market Forums - Join The Market Family
(02-22-2011, 04:42 PM)Quinlan Wrote: You must have some magic touch. Seems pretty tough for someone to "revive" a forum.

Imho it's not hard to revive a forum if they improve some things which I am experienced with unlike other users who create websites which die under 2 hours.
(02-22-2011, 04:12 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: Yeah since I am no longer an administrator so it might not be successful then like his friend Se4nH4x is an idiot and thinks hes better then me, IMHO he leeched a theme from BlackService.biz and added it to his site InternetHacking.net which he did not even put credits, I think I should be a co-owner and I am surely able to revive it.
This is complete lies. The site died when you were Administrator as you done no work and tried creating your own site. Which then failed, yeah you're very pro ain't you. Don't be so up yourself, Sean has nothing to do with this and he's not co-owner. You're just mad because Sean owned you, kid.

(02-22-2011, 04:42 PM)Quinlan Wrote: You must have some magic touch. Seems pretty tough for someone to "revive" a forum.
He doesn't, but I have. It's revived Smile

(02-22-2011, 04:54 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: Imho it's not hard to revive a forum if they improve some things which I am experienced with unlike other users who create websites which die under 2 hours.

Your website ubers.net died after like 4 days of you constantly advertising it, you're not experienced Mystic.

Market forums is up and well now, I revived it myself with investment and time. We're about to go onto a Netherlands VPS aswell, to keep things Offshore. We've got our own post 2 host service so all is well. We died for one reason, my Staff weren't doing anything and the site slowly fell into nothing. All been demoted and promoted those contribution members who are now my Staff.
Might sign up looks like a cool forums with lots of different things.
[Image: 15429773.png]
Well we're just moving onto the VPS now. Expecting around 3 hours of downtime. Ignore the SQL error once we've moved that'll be gone. Smile Hope you sign up afterwards.
Hosting problems are fixed. Images updated. Loads of new plugins installed Smile Will like a review people.
Would really like some reviews Sad
Amazing Site, Growing rather quickly, and becoming a lot more active!
I can confirm that this forum gives you a 10 inch penis. (soft)
Thanks for the replys guys Smile
New Update.
Check it out and join.

http://marketforums.org/Thread-Updates?pid=6479#pid6479

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ╔╝╚▌Let them Find us▐╝╚╗Hacking ■ Market ■ Darknet ■ LethemFind.us ■ Growing FAST! The End 0 690 02-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: The End
  Learn Forums | Come Join The Fun | Learn From Others Dinosaw 1 680 06-17-2012, 07:52 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  LoungeBoard - General Discussion Forum - Active Members - Join now! au3 0 549 06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Last Post: au3
  Elite-Forums | Join Us! ImFocuzz 1 576 04-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  XBL Forums | Brand New Forum | Join This New Friendly Community | New Theme BreShiE 11 2,183 09-16-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: BreShiE