Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are these programs effective?
(01-20-2011, 09:50 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Auslogucs and tuneup effd my CPUs up really good!

You might want to try using some better grammar there lol. Other than that, it shouldn't effect your CPU if you use it only when necessary, you don't have to have it locked up and running the processes the whole time. Try disabling it from starting up on boot because you shouldn't need to use programs like this all the time regularly.

As others have said, it will effect some more than others because some people don't clean up their computer and do the routines that should be done on a computer to maintain it's performance and optimize its functionality.

Some people never use Defrag, for instance. It's the same with this program and what it does for you.
As my parents computer had fallen under poor speed,
Both of these programs had actually done the trick and fixed it.
(01-21-2011, 09:09 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: As my parents computer had fallen under poor speed,

I think the effectiveness of these programs are dependent on the condition of your computer beforehand.
(01-21-2011, 09:09 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: As my parents computer had fallen under poor speed,

That doesn't mean it will help everyone. There's lots of reasons for a slow computer, this will only help in a small portion of all the reasons why the computer could have been slow.

Deltron Wrote:I think the effectiveness of these programs are dependent on the condition of your computer beforehand.

That's exactly the way it is, the fact is, this isn't a boost of speed for your computer. All the program does is gets you closer to optimizing your computers true operating speed by cleaning up your computer a bit. If your computer is already managed manually (if you know how to delete temp files, etc) then the program doesn't have a whole lot of other things it can do to speed up your computer.

If you are someone who has no idea what temp files are, or you don't do anything on your computer of that nature, then it probably will speed up your computer because this will get that well needed job done for you lol.
I don't think so. I have used Tuneup utilities but no big difference in PC performance.
Imo, I think that the programs slow down your computer by taking up space. They all claim to make your computer faster, but how? Clear your cookies? Even CCleaner can do that.

I think that all of these programs are just junk, and you can easily speed up your computer on your own with google.
I remember Tuneup utilities, yet I really personally pick and recomend Advanced SystemCare Free 3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Fully Remove Software/Programs From Your Computer! Resistance 51 16,709 10-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Reaper
  Need Good Browsers and Programs to make your computer run fast? javance 1 804 12-05-2012, 04:22 AM
Last Post: JiniOnline
  Windows Screenshot Programs [Compilation] Pulse 8 1,505 05-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Bigandrewgold
  Programs on your computer. Deltron 59 13,542 04-25-2011, 04:29 AM
Last Post: sparkā„¢
  Screenshot programs. Detective RooTz 14 2,857 03-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Last Post: h4yr0