Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot programs.
Name some good screenshot programs.

I need one and I don't like gyazo I want something that will grab what I want and upload it but say I select a area for it to screenshot and it has a delayed reaction like a time.

Reason why is because I want to snap screenshots of some website themes I made and some of them have hover over effects that I click gyazo and can't have mouse on it at same time so it doesn't get the effects.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Nothing you described exists. It cannot be automatically uploaded if you want certain hover effects. You'll need to use print+screen.
http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/
(03-30-2011, 05:05 PM)Solidus Wrote: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

I think he wants something like Gyazo where you pick the dimensions with your mous. This would work, though.
I just use the print screen method anyway. By the time you try to do all this fancy stuff with programs you're better off just pressing the button at the top of your keyboard and cropping it with paint or something. Photoshop even if you have to.
(03-30-2011, 05:16 PM)Infinity Wrote: I just use the print screen method anyway. By the time you try to do all this fancy stuff with programs you're better off just pressing the button at the top of your keyboard and cropping it with paint or something. Photoshop even if you have to.

Print Screen & Paint are a lethal combination. ;)
(03-30-2011, 05:37 PM)Fragma Wrote: Print Screen & Paint are a lethal combination. ;)

Whatever works lol, I like it because it's like the screen capture software out there anyway, except you have a few more visual graphic tools like the spray-paint if you want. They usually only give you a scribble tool, line tool, and selection box tools, which are already available for you in the installed paint accessory.
Use GIMP. You can set a timer and select windows.
(03-30-2011, 05:46 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Use GIMP. You can set a timer and select windows.

nevermind the timer, print button is instant Smile lol. It might be a tad bit faster for the cropping though. Print Button will catch everything except the mouse. It even catches my screensaver.
Snipping tool is still my fav,takes a sec to launch but i love how easy it is to use.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Fully Remove Software/Programs From Your Computer! Resistance 51 16,491 10-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Reaper
  Need Good Browsers and Programs to make your computer run fast? javance 1 803 12-05-2012, 04:22 AM
Last Post: JiniOnline
  Windows Screenshot Programs [Compilation] Pulse 8 1,482 05-15-2011, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Bigandrewgold
  Programs on your computer. Deltron 59 13,325 04-25-2011, 04:29 AM
Last Post: sparkā„¢
  Are these programs effective? Deltron 16 3,458 02-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Review