Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of a person are you?
I think I'm a nice person to talk to but once someone does something wrong by me, I blow up pretty quick.
(01-30-2011, 12:50 AM)x-c0n Wrote: I think I'm a nice person to talk to but once someone does something wrong by me, I blow up pretty quick.

I saw your story at HF regarding to being in prison. Good to see that you are out and nice to have members that can speak about it so openly Smile

~J4mmy
[Image: siggp.png]
I'm a funny person i like to make others laugh at no expense.
I'm semi-closed and humorous, I speak frequently about how i'm pitiful and I revel in depression like a drug that I don't even want to take.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
I'm pretty average, I think.

I do tend to make alot of good friends (girls), have alot of fun with them, and get really close, but I'm not too lucky, when it comes to relationships.

So yea, I think I'm a friendly guy, which isn't very charming Tongue.
I didn't found out what kind of person I am yet.
[Image: evidence2.png]
To most, I'm very arrogant and stubborn. Some people see through this and try getting to know me. My nicer side comes out if I like them.
I'm quiet and like to be alone 24/7.

People tell me I need to go outside, drink alcohol and go to crazy parties because it's ''fun''. I did that already far too much, its boring now. Nobody seems to understand I enjoy peace.
(02-23-2011, 05:57 PM)Solidus Wrote: To most, I'm very arrogant and stubborn. Some people see through this and try getting to know me. My nicer side comes out if I like them.
I'm quiet and like to be alone 24/7.

People tell me I need to go outside, drink alcohol and go to crazy parties because it's ''fun''. I did that already far too much, its boring now. Nobody seems to understand I enjoy peace.

I actually know how you feel...

I see myself as an Individualist, exactly as it is written, it is how I feel and by what Ideology I live.
People around me, blinded by the World around them, fail to recognize this fact and mostly mistake me for an Egoist, even though the two things can be mistaken.
I'm actually a friendly Person (i think) and honest too.
To others I appear as shy and as a hater, but I just don't find their topics attractive nor interresting.

People have problems getting to know me, because I'm just not like the usual People they meet everyday.
It's a obvious fact in my environment, that I'm having a totally different flow of thoughts and way of thinking then People around me.

Some would even describe me as, Sick.... as in Psycho. o.O
But I'm just telling them facts, not my wildest dreams... ;)

Peace and Ambient (Psybient) music playing in the background, while I do what I, in that moment want to do...

IRL behavior:
I'm easy to get along with , i've been described as hot/cute. I like to chill with people and play video games
but I think of myself as awkward because I'm not too entertaining as a person.

Im a good person with good sence of humar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of personal injury lawyer should I pick? kamijune001 12 2,062 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Jonson Davis