Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Talk GFX
Yeah it wouldn't be a good idea to add moderators right off the bat Smile there's also nothing to moderate really at the time, so it's not necessary anyway
Thats my thinking Infinity.

Hope to see you there mate, I know you'll have a lot to offer!
(01-21-2011, 01:59 PM)Fragma Wrote: Thats my thinking Infinity.

Hope to see you there mate, I know you'll have a lot to offer!

I'll try my contributions to help a fellow member out with their site for sure Smile Tell me when it's ready to start and i'll register. Haven't done something in GFX that i've published in here or another forum for a while. All private stuff that's still on my computer in my photoshop folder so far.

You've got a good number of forums to start with, I think you could keep it at that amount the whole time pretty much. Small number of forums cover the general aspects of your site topics. Forums should be kept general, so that's good.

Lots of sites, go and split them into specifics
It's open now.

Thanks for your feedback, I look forward to seeing some of your private work.
Good start, with the name and the team. Initially the software and theme choice may attract some criticism, similar to the challenges faced by Jay's forum. However, your focus now is to build a strong initial community, so encourage competitions among your current members, and attract newer ones by advertising your opening at webmaster, design or associated forums.

Congratulations, I look forward to seeing updates on this thread.
Thanks for your feedback Eve. The forum recently was reviewed by a member of staff on Forum Promotion and got 89/100 which is obviously a huge confidence boost, and allowed me to fix some issues I would otherwise probably not have noticed.

I'd appreciate any further reviews so please feel free to comment!

We currently have 73 members registered, and a total of 952 posts in 169 threads.
(02-17-2011, 03:00 PM)Fragma Wrote: The forum recently was reviewed by a member of staff on Forum Promotion and got 89/100

That's impressive. Can you share the link?

Sure, here you go:
http://forumpromotion.net/forum/viewtopi...36&t=67090

Well done:

Quote:Spelling/Grammar & Professionalism

Scored 20/20

You have some really great forum descriptions. They are descriptive, long, but get to the point. Very good job, I really like all of them and I see no grammatical error

I think the line in the "General Chat" forum about keeping topics clean should be removed. If you state it in your rules, it is redundant to state it again and just makes it look just a little bit unprofessional.

A very professional and great forum. Good job on the spelling.

Personally, I think you deserve more points considering how new your forum is. Gold star.
Thank you. Nice to see you active around here again by the way!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cicero Talk | Talk about Anything Cicero Talk 11 1,493 06-05-2013, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Mr. P-teo
  WebTalkBB.com - Web Talk Bulletin Board Dresnov 2 774 07-23-2012, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Mikey