Support Forums

Full Version: Talk GFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so me and Sam have been working on this forum for the past week and it's just about ready for an official opening.

Link:
http://www.talkgfx.net

Comments?
Feedback?
Criticism?

I wonder where I have seen that theme before. Tongue
You can always have a few theme's for visitor's to pick.
Also the very first link I clicked on the site it said the server was too busy? lol
I like most of it, but I think you should make a new logo. The fonts on it look very common to me. (Might just be me)
(01-17-2011, 08:09 AM)The Anarchist Wrote: [ -> ]I like most of it, but I think you should make a new logo. The fonts on it look very common to me. (Might just be me)

Did you not read what he said? lol

Note: The current banner is temporary.
(01-17-2011, 08:08 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where I have seen that theme before. Tongue
You can always have a few theme's for visitor's to pick.
Also the very first link I clicked on the site it said the server was too busy? lol

Yeh there aren't many themes I like around at the moment for 1.6 which don't cost anything.
I'll probably just create my own.

Sorry about the server as well, I'm using 000webhost at the moment, which is total rubbish. I'll be moving to paid hosting once I get some money through.
(01-17-2011, 08:11 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not read what he said? lol

Note: The current banner is temporary.

Derp, feel like a scrub... I stopped and posted after I looked at site, my bad.
Looks like it needs a favicon as well, but the theme for the forum that you currently have as well is too commonly used. It's a fairly popular downloaded theme on the internet.
Ok I've updated the original post as the forum is nearly ready to officially open.
If you need help moderating or running the site, I'm here for you. Smile
(01-21-2011, 01:04 AM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]If you need help moderating or running the site, I'm here for you. Smile

Thanks for the support! I'll let you know when we get a few more members. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3