Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter strike online - reported this guy
Hey guys. today i decided to give cs:o a go, and got in this server, and from the start of the match this guy was always killing me (my team) so i decided to quit the match, and when i got back to the server list, i found that i could report him, so i did, basically i said the guy was using an illegal program and i made something up, then some EULA license window thing came up, i just clicked ok, and now im like quite worried. What is the worse that can happen if they find out that i made that up? if i get banned i dnt really care coz the game is free and i dont actually like it (prefer csConfused), but anyway, what will happen to me if they find out it was made up? Should i commit suicide before fbi gets me?

Dan08
Lmao dont worry bro, the worst than can happen is a temp ban. They wont do much for that, of course if you reported 100's of players than you'd get perm banned. But don't worry, fbi couldnt care less.
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
Lmao about the fbi part, i know you're kidding but w/e xD
LOL the FBI would't be involve since its not a big deal. They have bigger fish to fry than just one single game. The only things probably would happen is either temporary ban, permanent ban, and IP banned.
FBI Roflmao no way. Nothing will happen but thats not nice what you did cause what if that guys life was that game and you got him banned forever.

What if he commits suicide Confused.
[Image: breaky.png]
Nothing will happen to you or your account. Just relax and keep on playing CS Smile
Thanks guys. I feel much better now. I though the worse that could happen was, bill gates or justin biebier coming around and starting beating me up. Anyways if i bet banned, theyre actually doing me a favour Big Grin again, thanks very much for helping me in such a complicated situation and also for the emotional help, if you guys didnt answer i would get a knife and stab myself. I appreciate everything you've done for me.

Dan08
They won't ban you hahaha, don't worry.
Okay you still have some time to act: fake passport then go to mexico and then start working for a mexican drug gang! after you cap a few rival gang members they well axcept you as one of there own=D
or if you don't mind spending life in prison then just hang out and wait for the swat team....
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
The fbi will be there in 3...2...1....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help a guy out <3 hockeynut35 1 438 02-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Load
  Got my First Strike! Thomas 4 656 01-14-2012, 03:56 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Family Guy [Lois Mom Mum Mommy] GrammarPhreak 4 776 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Last Post: яєα¢тισиz™
  This Guy Should be HUNG from his balls.... SleepyTroll 20 5,903 02-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jack-
  Need a guy from the USA to test something - will rep+ Treblez 8 1,647 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Treblez