Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[E-Book] Tate's monetizing Ebook! Make up to $60 an hour! [DISCOUNT!]
I would be happy to review it, if you would like a vouch.
Sent the ebook to Solidus and he put this thread back.

Also, as I do not have vouches for selling Ebooks or anything, I will put up vouches for selling MineCraft accounts and giving away MineCraft accounts at another forum.

Vouches:
Okay, I might consider buying it after a review.
Just saying, your rep for giving away stolen minecraft accounts on another forum means nothing here.

Good luck, though.
How do you know they're stolen? If they are then I'm not buying.
(01-14-2011, 06:15 PM)Sam Wrote: How do you know they're stolen? If they are then I'm not buying.

These accounts were cracked and sold on a forum where those things belong. However, this has nothing to do with that kind of business and the account owners of the minecraft accounts could not notice that they were sharing their accounts as nothing was changed or anything.

The ebook has nothing to do with this, the vouches were only to proof that I am a legit seller.
I agree, but someone who deals in cracked and stolen accounts isn't exactly in my books, trustworthy and for that reason I don't want to buy it. I wish you the very best luck with your sales.
(01-14-2011, 06:31 PM)Sam Wrote: I agree, but someone who deals in cracked and stolen accounts isn't exactly in my books, trustworthy and for that reason I don't want to buy it. I wish you the very best luck with your sales.

I really appreciate this actually, i got my limits too. This was on it. I thought it was ok because they do not notice. For the rest of matter, i'm pretty much in the same boat.

Well keep on going like that! I endorse your attitude.

I can clearly tell you, just by having read Tate's eBook, this guy won't scam you.
Tate's method made me roflmao.
We know we won't get scammed...we just don't know if it's worth the money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get SwissLayer KVMSSD VPS| Crypto Accepted, Privacy Protected, 24 Hour Support! swisslayer 0 197 04-21-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Discount Promo | Get 30% Discount on USA Linux Reseller Hosting From TEMOK tk-hassan 0 299 02-15-2018, 03:59 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Rackend | 24 Hour Support | Dedicated Bandwidth | Paypal/Payza/Bitpay/CC Accept Rackend 0 190 06-21-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Rackend
  Rackend | 24 Hour Support | Remote Reboot | 5 TB BW/Month or 100mb/s Unmetered Rackend 0 381 06-02-2017, 01:16 AM
  Rackend | 24 Hour Support | Remote Reboot | E3 1220/1240-E5 2620 | From 69/mo Rackend 0 261 05-17-2017, 01:01 AM