Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[E-Book] Tate's monetizing Ebook! Make up to $60 an hour! [DISCOUNT!]
Tate's Monetizing Ebook

This is a quote from Tate's thread.
There are key things you need to do to be financially successful. Many people will tell you that if you work hard, you’ll make money. That’s not true. Many of you have probably worked for months trying to make money with spam, Adfly, CPALead, PTC sites, etc. Many of you have probably failed to make any decent amount of money with this. You need to have a proper way of monetizing, and then the hard work will pay off.

This money making method is simple. Here is what you will need:
Ten or twenty minutes each day.
Adobe Reader

This is guaranteed to pay off. I started doing this method and within an hour I was getting about $60 an hour. As you work, you'll get more and more money from this. It's basically auto-pilot. The only real work you'll have to do is expanding your profits, which only takes about an hour a day. For reach hour you work at this, I can guarantee a $50 an hour pay increase.

Proof:
[Image: ibF2Og.png]
(had to black out personal info and relation to another forum, the payments are all completed, incase you're doubting this image.)
Price: $7 for the first 5 buyers!
Copies Available: Only 20, hurry (0/20 sold)
Payment options:
AUTOBUY! (PAYPAL)
CLICK THIS LINK TO BUY! [AUTOBUY] (AUTO DOWNLOAD)

Sidenote: I do know that I am a fairly new user with low postcount, but that should not matter. I am pretty active at another forum wich I am not allowed to call and I am not going to argue about being trusted or not. It is your choice to buy. I own full resale rights to this ebook.

Refunds are NOT allowed.

Happy monetizing!

This might be okay, but you shouldn't have posted a link to HF on this forum. Omni even states that he doesn't want people bringing any part of that site to SF, and it's in the rules.
(01-14-2011, 04:54 PM)Infinity Wrote: This might be okay, but you shouldn't have posted a link to HF on this forum. Omni even states that he doesn't want people bringing any part of that site to SF, and it's in the rules.

I'll black that out. Thanks for the info, appreciated.

EDIT: Done!
Tate already has an account here lol
Any vouches?
www.supportforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3073
(01-14-2011, 05:02 PM)Laugh Wrote: www.supportforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3073

Does this make any difference? I am an official reseller and thus I am allowed to sell.

(01-14-2011, 05:02 PM)Sam Wrote: Any vouches?

No, as this is the first time I am selling an Ebook. I only have buying vouches and for selling minecraft accounts.
Looks good but I will not be buying because you have no vouches, 3 posts and no rep.
(01-14-2011, 05:07 PM)Sam Wrote: Look good but I will not be buying because you have no vouches, 3 posts and no rep.

As stated I will not argue about this, however, I fully understand your point and I somehow agree with you.

Maybe an Idea but should I give out a free copy of this to someone trusted?
lots of these types of ebooks are just common sense anyways. Mostly strategies to do the things that most already know how to do. I never buy ebooks that guarantee making money. I just use the money that I would have spent on the ebook to put towards good use on getting more money instead lol Smile

I would agree with Sam though, my chances of buying this are slim because this was your first post ever on SF, no rep, and 3 posts in total.

(01-14-2011, 05:10 PM)Nrg Wrote: As stated I will not argue about this, however, I fully understand your point and I somehow agree with you.

Maybe an Idea but should I give out a free copy of this to someone trusted?

Thats up to you, You could also post vouches that YOU have received on this from that other forum without any links to it. Just a suggestion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get SwissLayer KVMSSD VPS| Crypto Accepted, Privacy Protected, 24 Hour Support! swisslayer 0 197 04-21-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Discount Promo | Get 30% Discount on USA Linux Reseller Hosting From TEMOK tk-hassan 0 299 02-15-2018, 03:59 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Rackend | 24 Hour Support | Dedicated Bandwidth | Paypal/Payza/Bitpay/CC Accept Rackend 0 190 06-21-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Rackend
  Rackend | 24 Hour Support | Remote Reboot | 5 TB BW/Month or 100mb/s Unmetered Rackend 0 381 06-02-2017, 01:16 AM
  Rackend | 24 Hour Support | Remote Reboot | E3 1220/1240-E5 2620 | From 69/mo Rackend 0 261 05-17-2017, 01:01 AM