Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Money Posting On Forums - Upto $.18 per post!
(01-17-2011, 05:01 PM)Cee Lo Green Wrote: There is. But be careful now. I found out who the owner is... He's a known scammer, and when I confronted him about it he banned me.

So would you still recommend the site? I'm guessing you didn't reach payout prior to being banned.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
Hmm, so up to now I would have made around $177 on SF if we used the same type of system here Smile I consider lots of these types of sites scams in order to bring activity to themselves. Looks interesting but I dont think it would be necessary for me to join.

The first post you made makes it look a bit sketchy, so I'm not that interested in signing up, and especially after learning that the admin is a scammer.
(01-17-2011, 08:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: Hmm, so up to now I would have made around $177 on SF if we used the same type of system here Smile I consider lots of these types of sites scams in order to bring activity to themselves. Looks interesting but I dont think it would be necessary for me to join.

The first post you made makes it look a bit sketchy, so I'm not that interested in signing up, and especially after learning that the admin is a scammer.

Yeah, congratulations on 1,000 posts! I just tried the site out and... it's too good to be true. Most sites pay like $0.20-$2 per post, and they're all fairly small, without any revenue to fund these types of deals. The deals often close right after I've signed up too, which is a little weird.

Nexus 7 Forums
No, I received payment from this site originally, and my friends are still receiving payments. I was just banned because I confronted him about being a scammer... I think he's trying to turn good and run a good site.
http://i53.tinypic.com/359ihqc.jpg

is there any other proof?
(01-17-2011, 05:01 PM)Cee Lo Green Wrote: He's a known scammer

A known scammer? What's your "source"? I also run ForumFlux (previously vBSkinworks). It's a leading commercial skin provider, and believe me, I didn't get there by scamming people out of their money.

I'm the owner of Postloop and far from a scammer. Read my About Page. Read the Testimonials. Draw your own conclusion. Heck, join the Postloop community forums or Postloop itself. You can send any of the current members there a message. Let me know how many come back and say it's a scam. I bet you'll be hard pressed to find one ;)

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer them.
(01-18-2011, 02:57 PM)Ryan R Wrote: A known scammer? What's your "source"? I also run ForumFlux (previously vBSkinworks). It's a leading commercial skin provider, and believe me, I didn't get there by scamming people out of their money.

I'm the owner of Postloop and far from a scammer. Read my About Page. Read the Testimonials. Draw your own conclusion. Heck, join the Postloop community forums or Postloop itself. You can send any of the current members there a message. Let me know how many come back and say it's a scam. I bet you'll be hard pressed to find one ;)

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to answer them.

So then why would Cee Lo be banned? I have an account and I currently believe more in what he says.

Nexus 7 Forums
The official reason for him banning me, was apparently I cheated the Postloop system. I don't know what he thought I cheated, but I believe it was something to do with altering users post counts on my forum to get my points back... It wasn't. It was making a forum not count post count anymore, then doing a post recount. I thought it was a good site, personally. When I done some research, some interesting things came out. But he may be going good with this site. I'm not too sure though really.
(01-18-2011, 04:07 PM)Quinlan Wrote: So then why would Cee Lo be banned? I have an account and I currently believe more in what he says.

He violated the Terms & Conditions. I won't go into what happened or what he did, because this isn't the right place for it, and I have no interest in arguing with him.

If you believe him and not me, that's completely up to you. I'm here to answer any questions on Postloop itself - not Cee Lo's situation.

I refuse to acknowledge Cee Lo after his accusations of me being a scammer when he has 0 evidence to back it up.
how is your site at such a high rate, if you are the real owner then? 0.18$ per post? seems a bit sketchy to me, so I won't be signing up I don't think. The money needs to come from somewhere, and I can't see how you would pay everyone that amount per post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,020 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 834 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,842 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  [Game] Make money from playing a game Twidler 1 745 04-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Make Money for Uploading Photos Thomas 0 741 11-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Thomas