Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Money Posting On Forums - Upto $.18 per post!
(01-29-2011, 07:10 AM)Quinlan Wrote: And how many ratings above 4 have you received?

My average rating is a fraction below 4.5, these are my comments:
http://www.postloop.com/users/view/105

The withdrawal rate is not 18¢ per post, the OP made that up to get more referrals. It's five cents per post, but you can ONLY withdraw if you post QUALITY. I've gotten people on my forums who post "I agree" along with a rephrased version of an above post. That does not fly.

The payments are covered by people who do the opposite, paying Postloop for post on their forum. The rates fluctuate depending on whether withdrawals or deposits are dominating their economy.
Well said, timestandstill

One thing is for sure: Spamming a member's forum with very strong profanity, such as Quinlan did, is surely not going to get you a high rating.
(02-02-2011, 04:37 AM)Ryan R Wrote: Well said, timestandstill

One thing is for sure: Spamming a member's forum with very strong profanity, such as Quinlan did, is surely not going to get you a high rating.

Very business-like as always, you are (being the entire PR division shows). Regardless, I already received a "3" rating before this public incident.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
I consider it will not do more.It can add some more dollars in your pocket for referral. Spammers are banned at last.Tell us the real way of earnings.

Claremont personal training 
How can you say I made up 18 cents. At the time of posting this, the rate was $0.09 per point. Ryan said in a post on Postloop community forums that the maximum points you can get for one post is 2.05. 2.05 points = $0.186 or something like that. Thus why I put "UPTO $0.18"!
Looks interesting may look into this.
Prosperity is the state of flourishing,
thriving, success, or good fortune, often encompasses wealth but also
includes others factors which are independent of wealth to varying degrees,
such as happiness and health -Live it, Be it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,020 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 833 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,842 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM