Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
XYZ Dragon Cannon with Metal Morph
(01-22-2011, 06:30 AM)Notorious Mental Wrote: Nobody. Nobody has my full trust in this life.

You trust nobody ? It's the same for your family ? :S
I'm going to wipe my hard drive, I want to R.I.P. Not have someone use my accounts.
Since my school is full of complete dumbasses i would probably give them to a steam friend,or maybe 1 guy in my school who is not so dumb and could do with all my crap.
I got quite a lot of stuff so it would keep him busy for a while ^.^
No one, why the hell would I do that?
Whistle
Lol why would I share my password when I die?
This is interesting... I'd probably share it with someone very close to me or someone who knows what to do with my passwords (Lots of crap, like my hosting pass, all my forum passwords, everything else). I'd probably give it to one of my parents, because they know somewhat how to code, etc. Or I'd give it to one of my friends who knows how to code.
(02-05-2011, 09:45 AM)Jay Wrote: Lol why would I share my password when I die?

If your somewhat RICH and have money on PayPal, I think you might want to tell someone your password with an email. Think McFly, Think!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Give to your son, let him continue your thingy things online Tongue
I heard an article about this subject once on NPR once.

You can actually have your fb account be memorialized after you die. Which is kinda awesome. I heard about a company that you can register with to delete you online accounts when you die but I don't know if it is a legit company because I couldn't find them via google search. I would probably give my information to my lawyer.

EDIT: www.legacylocker.com
Nobody, although if I were owning a business I'd pass all my personal information down to other family members.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metal Damage Protoman 4 557 07-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Last Post: PoisonDart