Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Slow Computer
I see. Would you mind installing one that I will recommend just for a scanning purpose? I will instruct you to remove it completely after.
Sure, no problem. Which would this be?
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
  • Step 6

System Restore maintains a backup of your programs however it may also backup infections therefore constant flushing is required to create a clean Restore Point. For now, we will disable it.

1. On the Desktop, click Start > Control Panel > System and Maintenance > System.
    2. Click on System Protection in the left-hand task list.
    3. Under the Create restore points automatically on the selected disks header, uncheck the boxes.
    4. Click Turn System Protection Off > OK.
    5. Please wait a few moments to let it clear.
  • Comments:
    • Post the log it will create.
Dam this guy Quintus really knows what he is talking about
(01-16-2011, 08:08 PM)RRain Wrote: Dam this guy Quintus really knows what he is talking about

I'm pretty sure he has premade templates as to what to say since he's in the HiJackThis group. That way he wouldn't have to re-type his intro to the logs and all that everytime.
(01-16-2011, 08:17 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'm pretty sure he has premade templates as to what to say since he's in the HiJackThis group.

I had to make them from scratch though. Please avoid making this a discussion thread.
Avira Scan Log : http://pastebin.com/WNaa2ZxS
How is your system performing?
Much better now. I can run everything I need to! Big Grin Thank you so much!
(01-18-2011, 02:16 PM)dannycraig8 Wrote: i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW. Ijinni. Com for any issues Just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. Just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.
There are 4 ways to reach them.
1. Once you open the website just click on the live chat where one of the IJINNI technicians will be in touch with you.

2. If you have Skype installed in your machines just add the contact "ijinni.com" (free call).

3. You can email at support@ijinni.com.

4. You can dial at +1 512 879 3546.

For any issue you are facing with the computer just call IJINNI

danny get lost..

@ OP: Nice to see it worked out well! @ Quintus, small question, slow startup, what could be the cause? No malware on my pc, done most of the steps you posted above.
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky