Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Alienware M17x Review
(10-17-2009, 06:48 PM)SupportMaster Wrote: They don't even look like laptops. It's like a combination of an extra terrestrial being and a hunk of metal. Still, it's very impressive.

I know so cool! And I like the keyboard lighting! It's amazing!
[Image: arch2.png]
Wait, it's metal too? The thing is probably as heavy as I am lol.
They have some weight to them. Nice machines though. I'd take a M17x or a m1730!
[Image: arch2.png]
The best thing is that they manage to combine the looks with the high performance hardware amazingly. And you can personalize them with your choice of tags written in 'Alien' on the bottom of the machine. You can also select your own graphics to be installed on the computer as the desktop. Not to mention their slight, yet amazingly well done variations on the Windows theme.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I really like the review man, read a lot of official reviews for the M17x and I was planning to buy one myself, with its low battery life, overweight, bulky shape and size, and high cost, I'd rather settle for another, as evidenced by my Gaming Laptops thread. I'm not a laptop kind of guy myself tbh. Wish you had a higher limit man so you could have brought a bottomline and snipe portion of the column. Overall a good job. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
(10-18-2009, 01:16 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: I really like the review man, read a lot of official reviews for the M17x and I was planning to buy one myself, with its low battery life, overweight, bulky shape and size, and high cost, I'd rather settle for another, as evidenced by my Gaming Laptops thread. I'm not a laptop kind of guy myself tbh. Wish you had a higher limit man so you could have brought a bottomline and snipe portion of the column. Overall a good job. Big Grin

Thanks for the kind words.
Lol, this is the lappy that I've been wanting for ages so it's good to see a GOOD review... Most of the reviews I've read were terrible, but this is good because it seems to come from the mouth of someone who actually understands high power gaming machines...
(10-18-2009, 08:48 AM)Aaron*1 Wrote: Lol, this is the lappy that I've been wanting for ages so it's good to see a GOOD review... Most of the reviews I've read were terrible, but this is good because it seems to come from the mouth of someone who actually understands high power gaming machines...

Thanks for the feedback, Aaron.
I'd still take a Falcon Northwest over this. They're well built. By that mean not made in China.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
(10-19-2009, 02:40 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: I'd still take a Falcon Northwest over this. They're well built. By that mean not made in China.

There's no doubt that Falcon Northwest have some damn impressive machines, and I would definitely not mind a laptop from them. It's surprising that their name isn't as well-known as Alienware.