Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls
(01-02-2011, 09:36 AM)Laugh Wrote: If you guys will never meet there is no point. How did you meet? Also, I suggest just hanging put with her today or tomorrow.

And why did you mention you've dated 18 girls...and why do you count?

Read the reply above mine. Thats why i mentioned it. Because i'm decent enough to get girls , ( This is not bragging or anything )

And thanks solidify!
(01-02-2011, 03:50 AM)Money Maker* Wrote: Death Trap, I'm not scared, it's just the fact that i don't know what to talk to her about.

You should start talking to her to first establish a "relationship" to get to know her better. By telling her good morning, whats up, what is she gonna do today, things she likes or dislikes, ask her about her views of stuff probably with news, dont ever talk about computers and tech stuff because she will think your a nerd (girls not really into those stuff), possible games, her hobbies etc. Then once you get to know basic info, try to make the convo longer - make the convo flows. To me texting is the best way to go since you have time to think what you will actually say. When talking to a girl you like, you have to put her feeling first before yours no matter is she is right or wrong and then you tell her about your "opinion". Be nice, friendly, her special-ness, give some jokes - no nasty perv ones, tell her stories about yourself, anything that you can ask her about her opinion on the matter will help her feel that her thoughts matters to you. Then let it be a "constant contact" by talking to her almost everyday. Make her feel as though she can't "live without you". The more frequent contacts you have the more you will become a part of her life. Then make the next big step by calling her when you feel comfortable to actually talk to her without stuttering and then finally hang out. Treat her as a lady and look at her face when she is talking than her boobies or looking behind at her butt. Girls value respect on them.
[Image: death.png]
Death Trap, I've known her for a long while. She used to like me, i used to like her at the same time. But we eventually spread apart, and ended up not talking for a few months. Now i've started talking to her, and i have no idea what to say.

And thanks for the full blown response. Going to give everyone's suggestion a try, all in one shot. Thanks guys.
then why just don't talk to her?

communication is very possible if you want it.
Deddrex, if you've read the OP, you would have known. The only part about posting this was to understand HOW to talk to her. Though , i'm getting it now. No help needed anymore. Thanks guys Smile
(01-03-2011, 09:11 PM)Money Maker* Wrote: Deddrex, if you've read the OP, you would have known. The only part about posting this was to understand HOW to talk to her. Though , i'm getting it now. No help needed anymore. Thanks guys Smile

yep, i read it, but you said you dated 18 girls already, i assumed you know how to do that already.
you dated 18 girls and you still don't know how to start.weird.
well ask her if she needed any help.try to talk about foods,clothes.
then ask her for a date.
i think it will help.
~ven0m
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
For me personalty i find playing hard to get is the best and most trusted way to get a girl
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Well the internet is a great thing to use for these types of things, get talking to her alot on Skype or something, try to stay connected with her, or she might lose interest. Also 30 minutes away isn't that bad, invite her over or go to her place whenever you get the chance.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
(01-09-2011, 06:40 PM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: Well the internet is a great thing to use for these types of things, get talking to her alot on Skype or something, try to stay connected with her, or she might lose interest. Also 30 minutes away isn't that bad, invite her over or go to her place whenever you get the chance.

ya IM are good way to0 get to know a girl before you actually meet up
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,398 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,536 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 657 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,290 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt