Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webcam incident - paranoid, scared, afraid? HELP
I don't know what you were doing, but it sounds weird, why would you be paranoid about something like this? I was on Omegle and similar stuff, I chatted with strangers all the time. It would be good to explain what you were talking about, cause that is the source of the paranoa, from what you wrote, I can't tell why you're so paranoid. So, yeah, just tell us what you were talking about.

You're just paranoid. It was a year ago, way back, nothing to really worry about. Just calm down and try to forget about it. By the way, how old are you?
Yes, I am the one you think I am.
Therefore I'm everything.
Is it truly that big of an issue to you that someone has seen you naked? I guess there may be pictures floating around 4chan in some gay threads or something but that's about all that could really happen with them.

If you're worried about them finding you and having their way with you, rest assured that you are most likely too old for them now anyways.
yep just forget about it dude. kepp yourself busy, and you'll forget it.
Hi!

When I was reading what you had written I thought about my own situation which looks even worse than urs....see I opened webcam for 4 different people...n that is almost a year ago. The thing is...I didnt care..I was like..No way ...why would they record me? who am I to be recorded? ....until like 4 months ago...all those past time "positive" thoughts became the most negative ones. My whole life has changed radically; not 1 minute passed by without me thinking about those cam sessions I did with those strangers.... I dont think I will ever be able to put this behind me even though it is nearly a year ago this crap happened. Now....even my family are worried about me.....I cant live as I did..I feel so ashamed....n so worthless...I regret that I even opened my cam to start with...n let things go as bad as it did. But.....neither me nor you can change what has already taken place....we just have to live on....no matter how hard this feels...n I am sure we aint the only ones who feel like this..there are thousands if not millions...of other people worldwide who may feel the way we do....YES WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE....WHICH WE WILL NEVER DO AGAIN! WE ARE ONLY HUMAN BEINGS....NO MORE N NO LESS....SO...WE ALL MAKE STUPID MISTAKES...this was def one of my WORST MISTAKES EVER!!!!!! THIS CHANGED MY LIFE...N WHO I AM!
well my advice depends on how old you are. 15 or less: DON'T WEBCAM NUDES!!!! 16+: BE CAREFULL!!! 18+: dude you better hope that's a girl. if you are in fact 15 or less please by the love of god don't have cyber sex. most of the time its going to be a creepy old man who will record it and masturbate to it forever. honestly don't do it.
Omg Why would you get naked in the webcam even without knowing the person? WTF...
How old r u?
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
Umm... That is why you don't webcam to strangers. Just don't do it again and try to get over it. Who cares if he/she recorded it. You're recored everywhere you go by cameras. Why does it matter so much? I'm sure something big will happen in your life and you will forget about it.
Hi Blackhat
You need to have one of those 'f**k it' moods. Like I know guys that i go in tinychat with sometimes and there a right laugh and them too will start getting 'over exposed' not coz there gay or anything but just for a laugh like. You need to be laughing about it not being paranoid. Even if someone did vid it what are they going to do? Put it on youtube? Well GL with that..
(04-16-2011, 10:27 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi!

When I was reading what you had written I thought about my own situation which looks even worse than urs....see I opened webcam for 4 different people...n that is almost a year ago. The thing is...I didnt care..I was like..No way ...why would they record me? who am I to be recorded? ....until like 4 months ago...all those past time "positive" thoughts became the most negative ones. My whole life has changed radically; not 1 minute passed by without me thinking about those cam sessions I did with those strangers.... I dont think I will ever be able to put this behind me even though it is nearly a year ago this crap happened. Now....even my family are worried about me.....I cant live as I did..I feel so ashamed....n so worthless...I regret that I even opened my cam to start with...n let things go as bad as it did. But.....neither me nor you can change what has already taken place....we just have to live on....no matter how hard this feels...n I am sure we aint the only ones who feel like this..there are thousands if not millions...of other people worldwide who may feel the way we do....YES WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE....WHICH WE WILL NEVER DO AGAIN! WE ARE ONLY HUMAN BEINGS....NO MORE N NO LESS....SO...WE ALL MAKE STUPID MISTAKES...this was def one of my WORST MISTAKES EVER!!!!!! THIS CHANGED MY LIFE...N WHO I AM!
Thats a troll dont listen to this nonsence..
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
Yes u are paranoid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 965 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Afraid/unable to show her affection TheMoonwalker 3 893 10-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  paranoid schzophrenia daughter dancingfairy43 5 830 01-14-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: badreputation
  Lonely, Scared, Lost. Tau 2 1,150 09-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: here4Uhere4Me
  Nervous, scared, and confused. Rose Targaryen Tyler 4 1,001 09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Stevejoseph