Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedactedRedactedRedacted
(02-05-2011, 09:09 PM)Jay Wrote: Things like this just scare the crap out of me.
This is why I would never want to have Lucid dreaming.

But I suppose you can control whether or not you would kill yourself in a dream, so I guess it is quite safe.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
So it's like the move inception when he can control his dream
Speaking of lucid dreaming I had a really weird theory about them.

What if consciously in a lucid dream, you decide to go to sleep, and lucid dream again adding another "layer" to the dream. Sounds really trippy but what if you could do this a ton so eventually you wouldn't worry about waking up from the dream? Or would you just wake back up to reality regardless?

Just a weird thought I had.
Life's a beach and I'm just playin' in the sand.
I really want to lucid dream, how do you trigger them?
I had a lucid dream few months back. I had it 2-3 times in my whole life. I want to have a lucid dream again. It's fun to have it.
(02-17-2011, 05:11 PM)Jack- Wrote: Speaking of lucid dreaming I had a really weird theory about them.

What if consciously in a lucid dream, you decide to go to sleep, and lucid dream again adding another "layer" to the dream. Sounds really trippy but what if you could do this a ton so eventually you wouldn't worry about waking up from the dream? Or would you just wake back up to reality regardless?

Just a weird thought I had.

Dude, you're talking about that movie..so not really a new theory 'dream inside a dream'..wowowoowooooo...haha

Cheers

Just remembered the name of the movie then lol.... 'Inception' or whatever?

Cheers
The Inception movie would explain everything Smile

Anyway,why is nowaday everyone interested in lucid dreaming?
(02-20-2011, 03:44 AM)Snookerbro Wrote: Dude, you're talking about that movie..so not really a new theory 'dream inside a dream'..wowowoowooooo...haha

Cheers

Not necessarily, I might have gotten ideas sub-consciously from it, but the idea that you could keep going to sleep 100's of times I thought of in my own head. Plus everything that happens in Inception isn't possible, but this might work. Who knows. I'm just saying that I didn't watch the movie, and come here and post that as if it was all my idea.
Life's a beach and I'm just playin' in the sand.
I keep trying this, not a lot of luck though. I'm trying the WILD method, but I've only tried it one night, guess I need more tme.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
I had a crazy lucid dream, for anyone who has watched Supernatural. The end of season 3 is Dean going to hell, he is chained up and screaming " Somebody Help me ! .. SAM! " I had a lucid dream after watching that, of me trading places with Dean. It was really crazy but I knew I was dreaming.

I was really scared and I couldn't control it, I was trying to wake myself up.. But I couldn't.
[Image: baked1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RedactedRedactedRedacted fuck_prohibition 11 2,017 03-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Scalise
  RedactedRedactedRedacted fuck_prohibition 1 700 03-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity