Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What type of Gamer are you?
At a young age I used to play for most of the day when I owned the PS1. Gradually as years past by, studying occupied my time, so I haven't been buying the latest consoles.

As for now, I'm currently in University and I just don't have the time to be jumping on the games.

The last time I touched the console was back in August 2010. Sometimes I stick to the odd PC games, but they're mostly kinetic novels, so that mostly consists of reading.
I play any game i can get my hands on.
I am the type of gamer that is very competitive and will challenge anyone to a 1v1. I usually stick to one or two games that I want to get really good at and play them on a regular basis.
I only play games what are competitive, i don't like games what are easy. I don't have many games, only about 3 or 4 on PS3. These are, BF:BC2 , Black Ops, Fifa10 and Fifa11.
I'm pretty much an all around gamer as well. I don't think there's a game that I've ran into that I haven't been good at.

I'm not saying I'm a professional at each and every game, I'm just not bad...
I like rpg the best personally but first person shooters like call of duty are fun at times too
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I'm a hardcore gamer.I am always competitive on games like Halo Reach... But, I'm casual while playing Minecraft.
I used to be that type of gamer that would just buy/rent every game out there to get as many achievements as possible. I was a Gamerscore whore...

Now, I'm one of those "only plays they games that he likes" kind of gamer. I'm diffidently above average in almost every game I play, not to sound cocky. Pinch I'm usually very laid back, too. I don't usually talk trash or "hate on" people unless provoked, in which case I can't be stopped. Yeye
I was all hardcore back then like MLG style but now all I play is like Phantasy Star Universe.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
I'm a casual gamer i don't really get into it alot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now this is how I describe myself as a gamer Cubs 7 1,184 09-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Feir
  What type of major to own a video gaming business would be necessary? kitson 8 1,248 03-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Gamer forever. shixhaxermod98 12 995 11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
Last Post: juggly
  Which Gamer Consoles/Machines Do You Own? Kris™ 82 20,314 06-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Classicz
  Sing like a Gamer katarinacantante 7 1,060 05-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Raνe