Support Forums

Full Version: What type of Gamer are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Are you the type thats hardcore,casual, play once put down? I'm not gonna put a poll in being that their was a thousand ways to explain what type of gamer you are. Explain what type of gamer are you?

I'm that type of gamer that places every single console out there, from PC to NES to PS3. I play RPGs,FPS,RTS,Racing games all those games. I guess I'm an all around gamer.
I play mainly FPS and action games, I hate racing and strategic games and would game on PC rather than any console.
I am the kind of gamer thats kinda hard core you could say. I play the game till my hands start to shake if I try to keep them still lol, or until the game gets boring (a year, or two). I play the game whenever I have time. Whenever. If I wait and wake up early have time to spare before I go to school, start up a team deathmatch, and play away. You know what game(s) i'm talking about.
I'm not a gamer I play only minecraft.
I am waiting for Metal Gear Solid Rising and for AC Brotherhood for PC.
Im mostly a casual gamer.
Like to play when I can and for a little bit.
I'm a fun relax gamer like I use to sit back smoke a few bongs and go and play some mw2 and stuff...
I enjoy FPS, RPG, and RTS games.
I couldn't really get into the whole MMORPG .
Though there haven't been any good RPG games lately I turned back the clock myself and bought a PS2 so I could play a couple of good old fashioned RPGs like the Final Fantasy Series, Secret of Mana, and Legend of Legia.

In my teenage years I was what people consider a hardcore gamer.
Now I laid back and a lot more casual.

During the height of my "hardcore" days I was in the top 10 in the world for Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
I've played Counter-Strike:Source for 6 years, I've played competitively for 4 years, I'm hoping to get into the ESL pro series soon. I've won a couple of championships.

The most I've ever made was from coming first in a tournament that was $600 Thumbsup
hardcore gamer, I play all kinds of games but mostly I play shooting games because thats were I´m better, I am the kind of guy that always gets the 1,2, or 3 place on the match, (not being a smog) and if i don´t, I don´t care and just keep playing. I normally play with friends (my clan) for hours. by the way my console is Xbox 360
favorite games: "Halo 3" and "halo reach", Gears of war 1 and 2, Call of duty WoW, Mw2, Black ops.
I am a casual gamer. I play whenever I am bored or just to pass the time. I eventually get bored if I play it too much like hardcore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13