Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's so good about MAC????
Alot of laptops easily surpase Mac it isn't the greatest .
Right, because I'm the one acting like a kid. Because I'm the one who said it costs 1,500 for scrolling. Get your facts straight smartass.
(10-16-2009, 02:27 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: Right, because I'm the one acting like a kid. Because I'm the one who said it costs 1,500 for scrolling. Get your facts straight smartass.

If mac isn't a lot better, then why pay extra 1-1.5 k for equal hardware? And yes, you are a little kid. After all it's not me hurling insults at people in each and every one of my posts because I can't validate my claims.
Hahaha, don't make me laugh. You called my post a copy paste "crap/crap/somethin like that, cba to go read your crap again" Yet your the one saying I have no proof why it's better, and I pointed out at least 15 reasons. (who cares if their copied and pasted, only a dipshit like you would point out something as idiotic as that).
(10-16-2009, 02:31 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: Hahaha, don't make me laugh. You called my post a copy paste "crap/crap/somethin like that, cba to go read your crap again" Yet your the one saying I have no proof why it's better, and I pointed out at least 15 reasons. (who cares if their copied and pasted, only a dipshit like you would point out something as idiotic as that).

All 15 reasons were lies, and your reasons weren't exactly 'correct' either.

You remind me of one of those kids I see on xbox live every other day, and judging by the increasing amount of insults flying my way, I'm winning this fruitless argument.
If you are interested in OS X, may I suggest downloading a version of OSx86 to try out and see if you like it.

I do agree that mac's are a bit more expensive, but not by as much as its being made out to be. Its like how the Vauxhall VXR8 is sold for about £35,000, whereas BMW has a rebranded version of it but it sells for £50,000. Pricing is geared towards different markets. Vauxhall - Lowend, BMW - Highend, Mac - Highend.
What argument? All I see is you ruining someones thread about a question he had.
(10-16-2009, 02:40 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: What argument? All I see is you ruining someones thread about a question he had.

I'm winning Shinkirou's "Windbl0wz suxx MAC RULEZ" argument of course.
"Ruining" isn't a synonym for "Helping" by the way.
You? Helping? Yeah right, and if your so intent on me proving my point, have some fun digging through all this.

Hmmm, lets start with cords, would you rather have picture a or picture b?
[Image: macvspc.jpg]

Moving on,
OS X (Mac OS system) IS Linux. (unix-like kernel, whatever you wanna call it)

I can't stand those shitty white mice aswell, with the crappy sphere scrolly wheel.
How about buying another mouse then? xD I did that

Can you liquid cool and overclock a mac? Yes

And replace the case and make it looks epics? Who cares about looks tbh?

Maybe you can hook a epic keyboard upto a mac also? Yes

Either way, if all the above is possible mac is cool, other than the fact that it crashes and is way overpriced, and isin't really faster than a windows machine.
Mac has like a 0,01% chance of crashing. And a Mac NEVER FREEZES UP like shitty windows does. It's way more stable AND faster. Just buy yourself a decent Mac and it'll be faster than any Windows.
About the price, a Mac may cost more, but you'll get the whole deal. You won't have to buy anything else. If you buy a Windows pc, you still have to get a keyboard, mouse, better graphics card, and all the other bullshit because standard windows pc's suck.

WAIT. IS THAT A DELL? I MEAN A STORE BRAND PC?
freakin EW.
Major rip off and preformence loss, over custom.
That's right, store brand pc sucks, so you need to buy extras extras extras. With a Mac u don't need anything else.

Can't you build custom mac's? Do they sell mac cases? NO Cause mac sucks.
NO cuz Mac is already awesome as it is.

[Image: parallels.jpg]

1. Windows is more customizable

Change the desktop theme – including wallpaper, taskbar, window styles and fonts – to anything you like. Try doing that on a Mac.

You can do all that on a Mac.

4. Better keyboard shortcuts

You can access any menu option in a Windows app with 2 or 3 keystrokes, and they’re the same standard keystrokes on any Windows PC. With Mac apps you’re limited to the shortcuts chosen by the app developer. (You can add your own shortcuts on a per-app basis, but then you have to remember which shortcuts you’ve added for each app. And what happens if you get a new Mac, or use a friend’s? You have to redo all your shortcuts again!)

Furthermore, you can access pretty much all controls in any Windows dialog or window via the keyboard. Mac OS lets you turn on so-called “full keyboard access”, but there are still many things you can’t do with the keyboard (try moving from the Calendars pane to the Day/Week/Month View pane in iCal, for example, or activating the all-important Scan button in Image Capture).

You can set all keyboard shortcuts exactly like you want. And the calendar pane included. Myself I have the calendar pane as shortcut for my mouse scroll button click.

6. More useful file manager

Finder can’t cut and paste files or give you a 2-pane tree view of your files and folders. Windows Explorer can, and jolly useful these functions are, too.

Yes Finder can lol.

7. More flexible open/save dialogs

Speaking of file management, Windows open and save dialogs let you rename and delete files and folders; add new files and folders; open a selected file in another app for viewing/editing; open a selected folder in Windows Explorer; and manipulate image files:

Mac’s open/save dialogs merely let you select a file and create a new folder. Not nearly as useful.

I believe Mac supports all of that as well.

9. Easier to get help

There are many more Windows users than Mac users. If you get stuck with your Windows PC, chances are you know someone round the corner (or their kid!) who can help you fix it. With a Mac, you might be struggling.

Lol, you can find everything you want on the internet. And you can get any problems fixed in your local Mac store FOR FREE!

I do like mac, but it's to expensive.
I'll stick with windows.

The mac OS, well I find no reason to use it? Unless thats what makes it faster, I believe mac is only faster
because of the optimization of the operating system.

So if you got windows hardware, and a MAC OS.. well then obviously that OS will be faster than your windows OS.

U get a mac with same hardware as your windows machine.

MAC will win because of the way it was coded and optimized.

I made a whole thread about this on another forum, if that isn't enough info for you then you really are a clueless flaming idiot.
(10-16-2009, 02:59 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: OS X (Mac OS system) IS Linux.

Its not, its a Unix-like kernel thats part Mach Microkernel and part BSD4.3, with some code sharing between Apple and FreeBSD occurring.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 533 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,416 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,587 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,794 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,366 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70