Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's so good about MAC????
Please don't flame me for this...

I've never used a Mac, so what is so good about them, and would you say they are worth buying, if so which one Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAiYZCa5QEs[/yt]

Watch that video.

Bottom Line: Only buy a Mac if you have the cash. If not, stick to Windows or Linux.

But yeah, it's worth it.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Thanks, i'll have a look at this.. Is there anything else which this video doesn't cover?
Well, i have watched this video too. I never understood why mac would be really better than linux, even better than windows.
It's just seems to be more user-friendly.
I mean, i've heard a lot of people who were saying something like "It's more beautiful than windows, really better *without explain why*", but well, customisation seems not to be that much present. Take a look into my windows XP, i don't find it that ugly.
Then what ? Less crash ? I never randomly crash, neither on XP nor on my Slackware...
Well, i really wonder to know what's so good about MAC.
I'm sure there is something that i don't know.
I'd like to see the opinion of a Mac user, this could turn into a interesting debate.
I think it's the little things that come with the hardware being so tied to the software. Like have you looked at the touch pad of mac book pros?
(10-14-2009, 05:05 PM)Alex Wrote: I think it's the little things that come with the hardware being so tied to the software. Like have you looked at the touch pad of mac book pros?

Yea. I can't stand the stupid thing. Their mice also suck.
Anyway, I had a macbook pro. Thing did nothing but crash when I tried to install stuff with Darwine and basically made me want to hurt little kids. I mean, yea, it was fast, but I was always booting into Ubuntu anyway. So I bought an HP laptop and the thing never crashed with vista and is even better with ubuntu. If you want fast/compatible/nice looking, get the new Dell Amano. Sexy as sexy can get to be honest. If you want fast, but no compatibility and something that makes you look like a liberal arts major, get a Mac.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
A mac user will probably be able to come up with two points:
1. No viruses (bullshit)
2. Exterior designs look better (umm... custom builds?)

Whenever I have an argument over which OS is superior with a MAC user, thats the only crap they ever say. My comeback is usally "Have fun playing all the games, and using all the programs"
"But we can run microsoft stuff"
"Microsoft programs are gay, do you enjoy fiddling around with MSWord?"

It freakin annoys me because most of them get so defensive, yet they can't defend themselves!
(10-14-2009, 05:05 PM)Alex Wrote: I think it's the little things that come with the hardware being so tied to the software. Like have you looked at the touch pad of mac book pros?

No, i can't say i have.. I'll have to have a look next time I'm in a computer shop tho.
It's pretty cool how you can set it up for different things(like multiple finger shortcuts and stuff).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,360 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,562 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,766 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,304 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70