Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's so good about MAC????
Oh good god your an idiot. If you hate the keyboard and mouse so much, buy another one. It's not that hard, anyway, I'm done with this thread. I have no reason to put up with crap from a noob like you.
(10-15-2009, 06:40 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: Oh good god your an idiot. If you hate the keyboard and mouse so much, buy another one. It's not that hard, anyway, I'm done with this thread. I have no reason to put up with crap from a noob like you.

You call me a noob yet you can't even say how macs are better than anything else, all you did was copy-paste text filled with false information from a site Ha.
Anyways, bye.

Btw arguing with people like you is like arguing with members of flat earth society.
Hahaha, right at least I had info of my own. Which I have no reason to back up for a shitter like you, my guess is that you haven't even used a mac. All YOU did was copy and paste, so stop talkin like your so high and mighty, you don't know jack.
(10-15-2009, 06:54 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: Hahaha, right at least I had info of my own. Which I have no reason to back up for a shitter like you, my guess is that you haven't even used a mac. All YOU did was copy and paste, so stop talkin like your so high and mighty, you don't know jack.

I replied to your claims and then provided a bit more info, read my posts. I did use a mac, I didn't like it either, on top of that it didn't revolutionize the way I use computers, which is what every mac user talks about. Glad to see I won an argument against you since you resort to using insults, showing that you ran out of valid arguments (not that you ever had any)
Why are you on this topic anyways? I thought you said you are done with this thread.
(10-15-2009, 04:18 PM)Lazydude2000 Wrote: I have an iMac, i only use it for music and surfing the web. There nice cause it doesn't come with all of that preinstalled crap like on Windows. Also i like the OS, it sems easier to use. There support is amazing, better then Windows in my experiences.

I would get a PC though. Macs can't really do much right now. Barely any games for it/hardware. The mighty mouse sucks, Macs are expensive as hell.

You say Macs are expensive, but would you say they are worth it or would you rather have a PC.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Am I the only one here who has realised that it doesn't matter which one is better in the technical specifications, which one cost's less or what operating system is better, that it is personal preference?

I use a Mac/OS X because I
  • Like the interface
  • Like the Unix-like subsystem
  • Like the simplification of repetitive tasks
  • Like the simplification of critical settings (like security)

But I still dual boot it with Windows because I
  • Like the compatibility
  • Like the customisation abilities
  • Like the flexibility

I never quite understand why people think someone's opinion can be wrong.
I'm just looking for other peoples opinions on the operating system/hardware.. I'm thinking about purchasing one.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
My opinions on why mac is better were given, and I still stick by them even though some idiot thinks that he can tell me I'm wrong. My guess is he'll start his flame crap right after I post this but whatever that's his problem. I say go for it if you got the money, you'll most likely end up getting bootcamp or parallels for windows or another OS to use for a few things, but for the most part once you start using mac it's quite noticeable how much it can do that windows can't.
(10-15-2009, 09:18 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: My opinions on why mac is better were given, and I still stick by them even though some idiot thinks that he can tell me I'm wrong. My guess is he'll start his flame crap right after I post this but whatever that's his problem. I say go for it if you got the money, you'll most likely end up getting bootcamp or parallels for windows or another OS to use for a few things, but for the most part once you start using mac it's quite noticeable how much it can do that windows can't.

Ok, your opinion matters, anything just don't cry. You are such a drama queen.
Hey, Shinkirou. Windows 7 has a 1 second boot time, jackass. Pheonix made a new BIOS for it and it runs like a mother punker from kenya. Yet again, Windows owns your face. The BIOS should be shipping with the new series of W7 computers by HP and Dell I think.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,360 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,564 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,767 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,307 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70