Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's so good about MAC????
Oh good god you are stupid, MY POST CAME FROM THAT SITE, ALL THAT INFO IS THERE BECAUSE OF A THREAD I MADE. DO YOU GET IT YET DIPSHIT?
(10-16-2009, 04:19 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: Oh good god you are stupid, MY POST CAME FROM THAT SITE, ALL THAT INFO IS THERE BECAUSE OF A THREAD I MADE. DO YOU GET IT YET DIPSHIT?

Quote:And yeah I did get that from a website, fable.exofire.net, though if you sign up to see I'll guarantee I will get you banned.

Quote:I will never visit a fable site, why would I go to that?

Is it clear for you now or you need further explanation?
I've never met someone as hard headed and as you. Final point and then I give up, every OS has it's advantages, I don't care if you like linux, mac, windows, some OS I've never heard of or whatever. Mac is good for some things, linux for others, windows for others, and then that random operating system I've never heard of can be good for whatever. The only point I was trying to mac is that sure, mac sucks for somethings (eg: gaming) though it outstrips windows in others. If you can't accept that then fine, I've stated my point and I'm not gonna say anything else rude, I'm done being a douche, it obviously hasn't gotten me very far. If codine want's to try mac then let him, if he hates it then he can sell it back and not lose much, if any money. (Oh and apple service isn't top notch either, frankly yeah it sucks but it's rare mac's need repairs that can't be done easily from home or a local computer store). /endrant
(10-16-2009, 04:49 PM)Shinkirou Wrote: I've never met someone as hard headed and as you. Final point and then I give up, every OS has it's advantages, I don't care if you like linux, mac, windows, some OS I've never heard of or whatever. Mac is good for some things, linux for others, windows for others, and then that random operating system I've never heard of can be good for whatever. The only point I was trying to mac is that sure, mac sucks for somethings (eg: gaming) though it outstrips windows in others. If you can't accept that then fine, I've stated my point and I'm not gonna say anything else rude, I'm done being a douche, it obviously hasn't gotten me very far. If codine want's to try mac then let him, if he hates it then he can sell it back and not lose much, if any money. (Oh and apple service isn't top notch either, frankly yeah it sucks but it's rare mac's need repairs that can't be done easily from home or a local computer store). /endrant

Disagree with the hard headed part, more like 'determined', agree with the rest.
Bah determined, hard headed, I don't see much of a difference. (off topic) sorry I was such an ass, when I'm uhhh "determined" (hard headed) about something I say alotta bitchy things. (/endofftopic)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,358 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,559 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,765 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,304 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70