Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheGeneralForums.net
(12-23-2010, 10:53 PM)Infinity Wrote: I wouldn't even do that, you can make your own themes just as easily by editing the background of the forum yourself and the css for where the modules are to be placed. Colors included. having a custom theme though is the next best thing for having a unique forum.

By the looks of things, I do not think he will be able to edit the theme himself.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-23-2010, 10:53 PM)Infinity Wrote: I wouldn't even do that, you can make your own themes just as easily by editing the background of the forum yourself and the css for where the modules are to be placed. Colors included. having a custom theme though is the next best thing for having a unique forum.

No offense to Karma, but Infinity...do you really think he's capable of that? check his prior posts he looks for the easy way into and out of things.
Why should I do it the hard way when theres and easy way thats just as efficiant and faster?
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
(12-24-2010, 09:44 AM)Laugh Wrote: No offense to Karma, but Infinity...do you really think he's capable of that? check his prior posts he looks for the easy way into and out of things.

Well I don't like to be harsh, so I won't say anything to that lol, but if he isn't I'm still the kind of guy willing to help people out man Smile