Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheGeneralForums.net
Check it out:

http://generalforums.createmybb3.com

Ideas? Comments? Anything?
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
Before I even click the link I know the forum isn't good because you used createmybb.com.

Sorry.

EDIT:
And after I click the link I see it isn't good because you promoted your first member to moderator.
Making a general talk forum succeed is hard enough as it is.
You have no TLD, or any domain for that matter, a default theme and no unique content.
My advice is to buy a domain, get a theme and make it interesting. Take it seriously or give up.
You still have the default theme for MyBB too. Before you showcased it you should have at least made sure it was ready.
@laugh, not my first member, i have a few admins lol.
@solidus, I'm planing on updating the theme and buying a domain name, saving up money right now for it lol.
(12-22-2010, 06:24 PM)Karma Wrote: @laugh, not my first member, i have a few admins lol.
@solidus, I'm planing on updating the theme and buying a domain name, saving up money right now for it lol.

adding admins before you even get to know a few members is an even worse idea... sorry. :S
Oh yeah, this is the guy who made a HF is down forum...

shouldn't even have commented.
(12-22-2010, 06:30 PM)Laugh Wrote: Oh yeah, this is the guy who made a HF is down forum...

shouldn't even have commented.

Saint pretty much took that over, so i quit it and started this with sir, and i have admins because they are my friends helping me build the site so we get it done easier.
Sorry, but do not explain yourself further until you actually get everything setup with a real host and domain. What you're doing is a waste of your time..and I'm saying this for your benefit.
I'd rather waste my time on this then video games, which is what i would do. And I'm getting a new domain soon.