Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a big dilemma
nah,if it was me, i'll lose my virginity to someone i love.like gf.
Dude, honestly, I wouldn't do it. Sex is more fun when it's with someone you care about and you get to repeat the act since it's about pleasure AND being that close to the person. Unless you want to sex to be empty and meaningless, go for it, but honestly, I should wait because of the risk of STD's and even if she says she's clean, I wouldn't believe a whore that sleeps around. Just sayin'.
(12-22-2010, 03:22 PM)I-have-a-dilemma Wrote: There's this girl at facebook that's really hot and not a virgin anymore. (Has done 1 night stands, fudged more than 10 guys etc)

Problem here is that she likes me and my friend. My friend didn't know her real self and aimed for a relationship, however I told him so now he's aware.

She wants to have sex with both of us. Basically she likes sex with randoms, the less she knows the better. But only till there. No relationships, no nothing and after that, we'd only remain something like friends. Not even close ones.

My friend's and mine will be the first time if this happens. Do you believe it's worth it to lose your virginity like this if the girl however is super hot?

Our age is above 15 and below 18.

Only serious replies, this is a big dilemma for me and drives me crazy.
OP here, forgot to say she's 15 and a half years old.
My suggestion is, do not indulge yourself with whores (excuse my language) like these. Not only can you catch some type of STD or conceive a baby, but it would be a waste, even if she is hot. Not to mention, if she wants to screw your friend as well, then wouldn't that upset you? Or is this purely a sex fling? If it is then don't even bother, as it's not worth the troubles she may give you. I would also suggest you to tell your friend that she may not be worth the trouble. He may do something he will regret for a long time to come.
Just be careful, if you find that you really do like her and it's more than just a physical attraction, then you should get to know her and get closer. Although, if you say she is one of those girls who does 1 night stands, then you might get hurt. Just be careful of what you get yourself into.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

This is what I would suggest you to do:
1) Think about you having sex with her.
2) Think about you not having sex with her.
Then, do what would you like more...
[Image: spring.png]
To solve this, first PM me her facebook profile.

This is a situation where you must either ditch your friend and fudge the girl OR go Bros before Hoes, assuming that your friends shall do the same.

Since you're still a virgin, your sexual drive is most likely stronger than ever but I'm urging you to reconsider losing your virginity to someone you don't love. Although you may be fixed on getting your nut now, you'll regret it later. If you don't believe me, look around SF and ask users that did what you plan on doing. They'll all tell you they regret it.
There have been things like this on MySpace where its actually a killer.
No, it is not worth it having sex with a girl who's lost her virginity many times.

For these following reasons.

1. She probably has some kind of infection/STD and isn't telling you.
2. Always have sex with someone after doing a check on them.

I don't recommend having sex with anyone who has had sex more than once. :S

- RRA.
"I personally wouldn't put my love stick anywhere near that abyss."

That was the funniest way to put something like that, seriously the funniest way in the world haha... If I were you the first time ima have sex is with someone I love.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,010 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Big fight, big problem. Pyratepig 11 1,138 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  My dilemma. The Holy Shit. 9 1,033 04-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: The Holy Shit.
  Girl Confusion. Big time. (Advice please!) Resistance 10 2,300 02-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Iris
  Caught in a dilemma 12 1,468 12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Last Post: FamousMassacre