Support Forums

Full Version: I have a big dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

I-have-a-dilemma

There's this girl at facebook that's really hot and not a virgin anymore. (Has done 1 night stands, fudged more than 10 guys etc)

Problem here is that she likes me and my friend. My friend didn't know her real self and aimed for a relationship, however I told him so now he's aware.

She wants to have sex with both of us. Basically she likes sex with randoms, the less she knows the better. But only till there. No relationships, no nothing and after that, we'd only remain something like friends. Not even close ones.

My friend's and mine will be the first time if this happens. Do you believe it's worth it to lose your virginity like this if the girl however is super hot?

Our age is above 15 and below 18.

Only serious replies, this is a big dilemma for me and drives me crazy.
OP here, forgot to say she's 15 and a half years old.
ummm depends on the kind of guys she's had sex with man.

If you feel you won't catch anything go for it! but still use protection.

I personally wouldn't put my love stick anywhere near that abyss.
If shes really hot and if shes clean then yea go for that

I'm talking about emotions and the first sexual experience here, will that fudge me up? Not about her physical condition and diseases she may have. (If any)
(12-22-2010, 03:40 PM)Time Wrote: [ -> ]If shes really hot and if shes clean then yea go for that

Won't she have a problem freakin with a virgin though? (Considering she's not and may already have some experience)
She prolly wouldn't care. and losing your virginity wont mess up your emotions one bit. you'll just want sex more is all.
(12-22-2010, 03:43 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]She prolly wouldn't care. and losing your virginity wont mess up your emotions one bit. you'll just want sex more is all.

Actually, it'll fudge up your emotions, a lot.

(12-22-2010, 03:43 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]She prolly wouldn't care. and losing your virginity wont mess up your emotions one bit. you'll just want sex more is all.

Quote:Actually, it'll fudge up your emotions, a lot.

2 totally different replies, you 2 can explain the way you thought in order to post these? Why does one claim it won't mess me up and the other one claims it will?
If you aren't religious and she's clean go for it.

I personally feel your dilemma is your scared about what she will think.
(12-22-2010, 03:45 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Actually, it'll fudge up your emotions, a lot.
2 totally different replies, you 2 can explain the way you thought in order to post these? Why does one claim it won't mess me up and the other one claims it will?

It won't mess up your emotions if sex is all you're after. If you're thinking about a relationship then that's a totally different thing. If all you want is to lose your virginity your emotions will be fine. You'll be happy as hell. if you're seeking a relationship and you know how she is, yeah you're gonna be depressed and gonna miss her n crap. but if all you want is sex. you're fine.

(12-22-2010, 03:47 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't religious and she's clean go for it.

I personally feel your dilemma is your scared about what she will think.

Not really. I don't care about that.

My problem is something else. There won't be any emotion so the slut she is, she won't find it difficult to tell her friends everything that happened. And some of her friends relate to mine, last thing I want is everyone to know.

What you said is right, but I am not only scared of what she will think, I am scared that if she thinks of something negative I'm sure everyone will know.

And I am but in my own way. I don't believe in the sex before marriage is a sin bullshit.
(12-22-2010, 03:49 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: [ -> ]2 totally different replies, you 2 can explain the way you thought in order to post these? Why does one claim it won't mess me up and the other one claims it will?

It won't mess up your emotions if sex is all you're after. If you're thinking about a relationship then that's a totally different thing. If all you want is to lose your virginity your emotions will be fine. You'll be happy as hell. if you're seeking a relationship and you know how she is, yeah you're gonna be depressed and gonna miss her n crap. but if all you want is sex. you're fine.

[/quote]

Yeah, all I want is a place insider her vagina, but please read my above post and tell me your opinion. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3