Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a big dilemma
Why not? most teens do it now.
It won't mess up your emotions if you keep it in your head that it's just sex, go for it.

As far as losing your virginity to someone who isn't necessarily special to you, that's a question only you can answer, do you feel that's important?
(12-22-2010, 03:51 PM)Guest Wrote: Not really. I don't care about that.

My problem is something else. There won't be any emotion so the slut she is, she won't find it difficult to tell her friends everything that happened. And some of her friends relate to mine, last thing I want is everyone to know.

What you said is right, but I am not only scared of what she will think, I am scared that if she thinks of something negative I'm sure everyone will know.

And I am but in my own way. I don't believe in the sex before marriage is a sin bullshit.

Exactly, that's what happened with me with a new girl who wanted to give like my whole group of friends head day after day. I was scared if she had comments on my body or..penis that the whole school would know.

Just try your best and go for it. Be confident it'll be great. Smile
You're a virgin man. Don't worry about doing bad or doing good. If you can go two rounds go for it man. The second round is always a hell of alot longer than the first. So if your time is terrible in the first go for a second round. So bring more than one condom! Big Grin
I would have to say if you really like her and aren't afraid or have any religion against it go for it. She will most likely enjoy taking a virgins virginity as most women do.
Don't meet up with girls over the internet. Probably men.
Ninja
(12-23-2010, 05:11 AM)Jeffrey Wrote: Don't meet up with girls over the internet. Probably men.

She's not from the net. Read OP again. Some of my friends know her.
(12-22-2010, 03:44 PM)Xander Wrote: Actually, it'll fudge up your emotions, a lot.

Yes it can.

I would still go for the sex though (I am not a virgin).
[Image: idgjkO.png]
If she's really hot I would bangbang her till she died <3
Are you sure she is serious? Many girls just say that about themselves because they have low self esteem or want to be known that way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,010 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Big fight, big problem. Pyratepig 11 1,138 06-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  My dilemma. The Holy Shit. 9 1,033 04-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: The Holy Shit.
  Girl Confusion. Big time. (Advice please!) Resistance 10 2,300 02-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Iris
  Caught in a dilemma 12 1,468 12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Last Post: FamousMassacre