Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Omni
(10-16-2009, 12:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: HF was not my first forum by far. It has just grown large enough to be my most successful to date but I expect within 2 years to have built up a more successful site.

Did you ever learned something about your members and within the forum??
I am your Father
(10-16-2009, 12:50 AM)Omniscient Wrote: HF was not my first forum by far. It has just grown large enough to be my most successful to date but I expect within 2 years to have built up a more successful site.

So, two years passed right now, I am wondering what's more successful then hf itself.
(02-10-2012, 10:26 PM)LaughingMan Wrote: So, two years passed right now, I am wondering what's more successful then hf itself.

- Microsoft
- Facebook

You can use your imagination i'm sure Smile
(02-10-2012, 10:55 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: - Microsoft
- Facebook

You can use your imagination i'm sure Smile

He was referring to sites that Omni owns. I am pretty sure HF is Omni's biggest site right now, and probably brings in the most income.
Ahh... Then yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the main big one that he has, all his other sites are smaller, other than MyBB central, which is a decent size, but it and SF are the only other somewhat active ones that I know, and have been to out of the ones I know he has.
Yup, I was referring to Omni's posts.
He said 2 years ago that he will make bigger community then HF, 2 years passed yet there is no new project on desk.
(02-11-2012, 02:50 PM)LaughingMan Wrote: Yup, I was referring to Omni's posts.
He said 2 years ago that he will make bigger community then HF, 2 years passed yet there is no new project on desk.

I believe the thought was SF would have taken off more than it has.
Not being negative just my perception. I think SF is doing great so dont get me wrong.
Hell i remember being a member of one of Omnis forums before HF. It is where i met him.
We had some good times at the old flame site now didnt we Omni Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I actually remember that uber flame forums page, all kids were hanging out and flame like bitches.
Unfortunately forum went off forever.
(02-11-2012, 04:32 PM)LaughingMan Wrote: I actually remember that uber flame forums page, all kids were hanging out and flame like bitches.
Unfortunately forum went off forever.

Yea i used to quite enjoy that place. Met a few mates there i still call mates.
I think i was a mod over there for a short time even lolz.
Good times they were. Raids from other forums, it was fun times.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I made HQ posts in EVERY section of my graphics forum (first forum)
I then started by getting friends to join:
Twitter

Once they joined and contributed i paid another friend ^^ $50 to do SEO which within 2 months was getting me an added 100 uniques a day...

I bought 2 stickies, 1 on HF and 1 on OwnedCore which got me another 900+ members and its grown to nearly 4k and now earns me £5/day.. which is good considering its been running since febuary and i've invested around $200 = £145 into it..