Support Forums

Full Version: For Omni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The first forum you ever created, how did you gain users for it? Confused
You will know how he did it, here.
I already asked him Via PM and he said please post it in the forums because he wont answer questions like that over PM.
But in hopes to help answer your question, I think it's a matter of giving people what they want and being able to create a really nice forum. If it's a half assed forum, no one wants to be there. But if it's informative, user-friendly, and not an eyesore, I don't see any problem in finding people to come there. Advertisment also plays a major role in that. Paying to have your forum advertised should do you well.
Exactly. xD
I prefer not to get questions via PM unless they are PRIVATE AND SITE RELATED. His question is not private and it's actually not site related either.

Quote:how did you gain users for it?

Well years ago when I had my store I promoted there and also in my magazine. I am sure this answer doesn't help you but it does answer your question.
Promoting, buying advertising space, affiliating, SEO it all works out.
(10-14-2009, 11:04 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]The first forum you ever created, how did you gain users for it? Confused

there are a lot of people who only find refuge in forums like this.. I meant, ONLY THESE FORUMS HF SF!!
Quit talking about HF on here ffs.

And what does that have to do with the first forum he ever created? Absolutely nothing.
HF was not my first forum by far. It has just grown large enough to be my most successful to date but I expect within 2 years to have built up a more successful site.
Pages: 1 2