Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apps
The version you have (the latest one actually) only has a tethered jailbreak, meaning, once you reboot your iPod Touch, you would have to redo it again. There is currently no untethered application used to jailbreak OS 4.2.1; rumors say this coming Christmas, the known hackers (Geohot, iPhone Dev Team, etc.) will release the awaited update. If you have other queries, feel free to ask. Smile
(12-23-2010, 08:56 AM)Quintus Wrote: The version you have (the latest one actually) only has a tethered jailbreak, meaning, once you reboot your iPod Touch, you would have to redo it again. There is currently no untethered application used to jailbreak OS 4.2.1; rumors say this coming Christmas, the known hackers (Geohot, iPhone Dev Team, etc.) will release the awaited update. If you have other queries, feel free to ask. Smile

I heard on Christmas Eve they are releasing the nontethered jailbreak for 4.2.1 so I am waiting just to find out.
What are you into?
Puzzles, sports, FPS, etc.
[Image: blackghost1.png]
I suggest Angry Birds.

It is fun and time consuming.
Do you plan on jailbreaking in the future?
I wouldn't know, I don't have an iPod touch or iPhone, but I heard jailbreaking is legal now, and has lots of benefits.
(06-28-2011, 12:02 PM)lqp Wrote: I wouldn't know, I don't have an iPod touch or iPhone, but I heard jailbreaking is legal now, and has lots of benefits.

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_wguy/2...guy_tc3236

Yes it was.
The main benefits are:
Free Apps
Homebrew Applications
Free Music
Free Movies
You can get the crunchyroll app which is free allows you to watch anime on iphone.
Doodle Jump is pretty fun, there's a lot.
[Image: 259.png]
Yes. Do waht Orgasm said.
lolololo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Mac Apps Load 2 1,339 02-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Load
  Is This Too Many Apps? Reece 39 8,972 12-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ
  Jailbroken my iPod Touch, where can I get the free apps? Niels 24 9,032 09-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama
  iPhone apps lil PopTart kid 6 1,848 09-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Grin