Support Forums

Full Version: Apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was wondering if anyone had an fun free apps for the iPod version 4. The iPod is not jailbroken and I just want new apps, please help me out.

Thanks.
Do you plan on jailbreaking in the future?
(12-20-2010, 03:59 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Do you plan on jailbreaking in the future?

Depends.
Do you recommend me jailbreaking right now?
I wouldn't know, I don't have an iPod touch or iPhone, but I heard jailbreaking is legal now, and has lots of benefits.
I am not going to jailbreak because honestly, I get a little confused.
So any free apps I can download?
(12-20-2010, 04:00 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]Depends.
Do you recommend me jailbreaking right now?

Did you just get the ipod in the last month, If you did dont bother it delete's your warranty and if anything happens you cant get it fixed.

I would wait until the warenty is up (My oppinion)

Games
• TapTap Revenge
• Angry Birds Lite

Depends what kind of games you like.. So im not sure what to post.
theres plenty of apps, but jailbreaking is the way to go.
ITs Just so cool, Because you can do so many different things.
Like i just like it for free apps, and Tweaking the background and stuff, but htere is a ton of other things you can do with jailbreaking.

(12-20-2010, 04:25 PM)Zerb Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just get the ipod in the last month, If you did dont bother it delete's your warranty and if anything happens you cant get it fixed.

Games
• TapTap Revenge
• Angry Birds Lite

they can't Technically, because theres no way of proving it that it was jailbroken, and all you have to is restore it. thats what i did.

(12-20-2010, 04:25 PM)Zerb Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just get the ipod in the last month, If you did dont bother it delete's your warranty and if anything happens you cant get it fixed.

Games
• TapTap Revenge
• Angry Birds Lite

I bought the iPod when it was a 2nd gen and I just upgraded it to a 4.2.1 and I took a look at all the jailbreaking videos on youtube and they all seem to confuse me Sad

I will download all free games as I have nothing else to do. ^^
Your iPod isn't a "version 4" then lol, you just have iOS 4.2.1, not much new and exciting there.
Guys I need help jailbreaking!
I am using this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-h597PR_KI
But I do not know what generation this iPod is originally..All I know is this:
Name: iPod Touch
Capacity: 6.83 GB
Software Version: 4.2.1
Serial Number: **********

Please help..I need to download the firmware and I don't know whether to download iPod touch 2G (4.2.1) or iPod 4G (4.2.1)
I know this is a stupid ass question but I'm a..a..NUB!D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4