Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Start Building On SF's Activity!
I have to agree with Kewlz here.
If SF got to paid groups like HF i would have to call it a day as well.
Its simply not what SF is about. This is why i was always opposed to groups period.
Just not needed in SF IMO anyway.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Okay guys,

I do agree that paid groups are not needed, but funding from the site could help
improve it too.
I'm new to this site but I definitely agree, we should make it more active! I would be glad to help it become so (: I just think that, indeed, a good plan is necessary. I will be following this subject (;
I know I'm new but from what I've understood the aim of this thread is to get more activity on this forum. I like how this forum has a good emotional support section, that's the essence of the forum, at least for me. I know that there are many people across the world who are looking for such help, maybe if you could promote that somehow.
Emotional Support definitely is one of the most appealing subforums on here I think. At least I, and I think a lot more, registered here to post in ES but eventually ended up sticking around. Now I don't want to leave and just contribute to the forums. I mean, this forum is such a huge forum. It's not about one game, or one person, this forum has the potential to overwhelm a lot of other forums. We just need some way to get some new members to join, and it will come automatically eventually. I don't have any experience with this forum yet so far, but have a lot of experience with other forums. I would love to see this forum become maybe even as active as HF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activity. Detective RooTz 14 1,510 03-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  I have a list of 70 user names to register into a website I'm building...(HELP ME) Closed 0 385 12-16-2009, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Closed
  Paranormal Activity[Reviews] Acekidd01 0 452 10-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Acekidd01