Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D TV or Projector?
3DTV better to just have around,
I Recommend Both XD
Get a projector, a 3-d television would most likely get very annoying.
Personally 3D would win it every time for me. The quality and realistic graphics from your own living room is unmatched. The only annoying thing is having to wear the glasses Tongue
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
It would depend on several factors. My view is that the 3D tv would be a higher quality picture which would win it for me (inform me if i'm wrong). Also i don't have anywhere to display a projector that big =P.
I think I would use a projector since it has more possibilities! And is cheaper than a TV!
3D Projector, saves all the hastle with the glasses. When you have a group watching a movie it's easier.
I would get a 3D TV if I were you. Projectors can be a pain and the lighting has to be right to be able to get a good picture on the screen. If the sun starts hitting it then the picture gets really hard to see.
If i were you i would definetly buy the 3D TV ,if i had the money at the moment (i have some money but i don't want to spend all my savings on a 3D TV) i would go for the 3D TV since most of the movies/games this days are 3D .
[Image: 258yz37.png]
Get a 3d tv. They are awesome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TV or Projector? Bat Wang 13 3,266 11-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Xabyte
  Projector / Surround Sound / Popcorn Maker - All set? JasonMandela 10 3,633 02-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Shock