Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projector / Surround Sound / Popcorn Maker - All set?
Hah, recently got my projector & surround sound system. Playing Xbox is great with it, but sometimes i just use my TV. I wouldn't really suggest the projector to anyone, reason: Costs quite a lot, gets annoying after a while & its too large. I would 100% rate the surround sound if your into the whole gaming thing Big Grin
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
I have recently purchased a very cheap projector.. the Acer X110 only £350 and it is amazing i have to say.. i hooked it up to all my devices.. inc surround sound and it's like the propper cinema experience!!

Hooked up to my pc.. i can play my HD movies no problem and they look great.. and i have plain walls so i don't even use a screen!

I get around 100" screen and the quality is spot on... can't beat it to be honest!
[Image: spyeo.png]
Wish I had a projector ! ! ! Sounds like a nice product to have.
Yea projector is quite fun especially watching the football matches.
Doesn't most projectors have a very small delay, also wondering how much does a projector bulb cost?

*I thought about getting one, but people talked me out of it a long time ago because of the two reasons above. I like the sound of your setup though, sounds pretty sweet! Tongue
I haven't noticed a delay to be honest.. and not had to buy a new bulb.. i think the life is approx 5000hours?? So hopefully won't need to for a while.. and i'm guessing they cost around £40?? Hope they don't cost too much anyway!!!

Well my 40" TV broke down, and rather than repair it, or get a new 40"+ TV for £400+ i looked into getting the projector.. i was surprised at the low cost of the model i got.. and tbh never expected the quality to be so good even during the day when it's light!! And the colours work on any colour wall just as good as a projector screen, well as long as it's plain coloured haha!!

It is also 3d ready.. DLP projector, so i will be getting the 3d glasses soon, and watching large screen 3d movies in HD from my PC... hopefully!!
[Image: spyeo.png]
You purchased a stupid projector then...
I've got a 5.1 surround sound for myself and it's awesome!

Have you got 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 sound?
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
I prefer a TV over a projector, but other than that your setup would be great. Projectors would be awesome for playing with other people though.
I agree with H0p.e, i like the TV i have, 40" Samsung, but i'm still trying to get used to it, i used to play on a really small TV.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect set top box to pc ? Treblez 1 990 08-24-2017, 08:20 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Good quality & bass surround sound @ low price? Warchamp7 3 1,480 04-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Icy
  TV or Projector? Bat Wang 13 3,193 11-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Xabyte
  3D TV or Projector? SPY™ 55 19,444 12-20-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: joyee
  Is this sound system compatible with my TV? macdonjo 1 1,092 07-17-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Richard Runz