Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do I start?
Start with python first so that you will get some programing logic. then go for c or c++
(12-11-2010, 03:23 PM)Zeon Wrote: Are the videos embedded or can you download them?
That's the only thing that sucks about it. You have to download them to watch them. There is about 115, and they teach you right from the start. I would talk to the guy, maybe he can do something, he's very understanding.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

I could probably download them on a computer with fast internet access and then transfer them to my laptop.
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
If you're learning Python (I can't really tell if you're going for Python or C#), check out A Byte of Python. It's a very good book (and free) that programmers and non-programmers both can understand with ease. It's not dry in the least, and quite the read.
[Image: TYzKF.png]
(12-21-2010, 07:48 PM)Orgy Wrote: If you're learning Python (I can't really tell if you're going for Python or C#), check out A Byte of Python. It's a very good book (and free) that programmers and non-programmers both can understand with ease. It's not dry in the least, and quite the read.

Vouch for that book. You can learn loads.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-07-2010, 02:59 AM)Zeon Wrote: How would you go about doing that? Also, can you create malware in Python or would I be better of learning something else?
C++ would be much better then that.
Download an e-book or watch video tutorials and for everything you learn make a simple program using that. I mean for example first you learn how to make variables from the tutorial and then try making yourself a program using variables. Then when you continue the tutorial let's say you learn if statement then make a program using variables and if statement. That's my method to learn languages.
(12-06-2010, 03:27 PM)xerotic Wrote: http://www.thenewboston.com/?cat=40
TheNewBoston

He is pretty pro at Python, I suggest taking a look at his videos.

As for memorization, if you learn a new language (French, German, etc), what do you do?
Thanks xerotic this is going to help ALOT with python.

[Image: breaky.png]