Support Forums

Full Version: Where do I start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This doesn't fit a specific category, but since I attempted to learn Python I'll post it here. Where should I start? I want to start programming, I have plenty of time but I lack the resources. What should be my first steps?
You just need to find a good editor and compiler. Besides that, you have the internet aka the handbook for ANYTHING EVER CREATED. Just google a intro-to-python tutorial.
I have, but I just don't get the grip. Do I just have to memorize everything?
http://www.thenewboston.com/?cat=40
TheNewBoston

He is pretty pro at Python, I suggest taking a look at his videos.

As for memorization, if you learn a new language (French, German, etc), what do you do?
Ì don't have the internet speed to watch videos :/ As for teh memorization bit, I normally remmber things well if they are said to me.
(12-06-2010, 04:09 PM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]Ì don't have the internet speed to watch videos :/ As for teh memorization bit, I normally remmber things well if they are said to me.

Well, I can help you out then, maybe. If you need it.
How would you go about doing that? Also, can you create malware in Python or would I be better of learning something else?
You can, but IMO there are better languages for creating that type of a program.
I just like Python's syntax, it's really clean.
(12-07-2010, 02:59 AM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]How would you go about doing that? Also, can you create malware in Python or would I be better of learning something else?

You can create malware, but how many people have Python installed? You could easily get those who have it installed, however. I made a keylogger in Python.
Pages: 1 2 3