Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Icon [Infinity]
(12-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Infinity Wrote: Smaller dimensions? :S no, for an icon this works. I wouldn't make it any smaller because the text would be unreadable. It's not a favicon, this is an .exe icon.

I know it's an .exe icon. This size looks funny for my high resolution, lol. That's why I've said that it's a 'big' icon.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(12-06-2010, 08:45 AM)simba1337 Wrote: I know it's an .exe icon. This size looks funny for my high resolution, lol. That's why I've said that it's a 'big' icon.

did you download it? the image that you see in the post is not the .ico file, that might be why lol. I can't add the .ico file here as an image. It gets resized anyway when it's converted to an .ico.
(12-06-2010, 08:47 AM)Infinity Wrote: did you download it? the image that you see in the post is not the .ico file, that might be why lol. I can't add the .ico file here as an image. It gets resized anyway when it's converted to an .ico.

Ahh! You could do a Simba icon, hehe.
(12-06-2010, 09:40 AM)simba1337 Wrote: Ahh! You could do a Simba icon, hehe.

I'll try one, I don't mind spending some time to do that, I don't have the original PSD anymore though, I just have the full flattened image, so you're won't be the exact same, but I still know how to do it.
(12-06-2010, 10:54 AM)Infinity Wrote: I'll try one, I don't mind spending some time to do that, I don't have the original PSD anymore though, I just have the full flattened image, so you're won't be the exact same, but I still know how to do it.

Well I don't want to sound very picky but could it also be a lion as a background as Simba is a lion actually. Thank you!
Added to the pack.. atleast it's something uniqe.. nice woork Infinity
[Image: simba.png]

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cx9qip69cid5ict
You actually make pretty satisfactory icons. I mean you don't need an extraordinary icon for a program, it just needs to say what it is and maybe a little something extra. Good job. Thumbsup
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

(12-07-2010, 07:38 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: You actually make pretty satisfactory icons. I mean you don't need an extraordinary icon for a program, it just needs to say what it is and maybe a little something extra. Good job. Thumbsup

True, in addition to that there isn't a whole lot of room for all the fancy effects when it's only going to look around 80x80 pixels? depending on your settings for the icon size on your computer though, since that is changeable. Text takes up quite a bit of space too considering it has to be big enough to read, and the bigger you make it, the less room that leaves for anything else behind or around the text. Smile

Thanks though Victoire
(12-07-2010, 07:41 PM)Infinity Wrote: True, in addition to that there isn't a whole lot of room for all the fancy effects when it's only going to look around 80x80 pixels? depending on your settings for the icon size on your computer though, since that is changeable. Text takes up quite a bit of space too considering it has to be big enough to read, and the bigger you make it, the less room that leaves for anything else behind or around the text. Smile

Thanks though Victoire
I also like your avatar a lot, is that Cloud? Really nice especially for an icon. You gotta tell me how you did that. Oui
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fragma's Massive Icon Resource Fragma 17 1,462 09-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  User Icon Tut Джеймс Krew 26 2,359 08-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Last Post: ScripT
  My Icon Pack Fragma 42 9,337 07-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Last Post: iPlay
  [***]Please Rate MY WOOD BOX ICON[***] courage 8 2,812 07-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Cyber-Security
  New Buttefly Logo Design ©Infinity AceInfinity 15 1,966 04-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity