Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple Profile Plugin Suggestion.
Before you read, it's a SIMPLE profile thing that most of you know from HF.

Omni, can you add the Reports thingy that you added on HF?

It's in everyones profile, of how many reports done..

I don't know why but I'd like to see it, and hey, it makes people actually report.

And also, there should be a rule for reporting the right way so no one spams the report thing to get 'XXX' reported posts.
I too would like to see this implemented on SF.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Headshot, I just started reporting like every one of his posts.

And I know what you are saying and I agree with it, not only that, it'll help for when someone is being looked at for Mod, if that is one of the things Omni is looking for, how many posts someone is actually reporting. But, then again, that also has to be balanced with report SPAM and people reporting other people just because they don't like what they said. Maybe Omni will implement a system like he did on HF with the drop down menu. Although, I think if he does that then many if you select other a text box will appear or something along those lines, that way you can be specific with something.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
You reported.. my spam posts? Cool. Roflmao.
Hey dude!!
you post in here a lot (6 times in total) and you have 12 posts of your own all together So that means 50% of your own topics are in here.
Does that matter? I'm discussing about crap here.
(10-13-2009, 12:09 PM)Headshot Wrote: Does that matter? I'm discussing about crap here.

Oky,So what your saying is 50% of your own posts are Crap ??

I mean why post Crap when you could easily Post the other 50% of what you post and leave this Stuff out.
WHAT THE fudge. I didn't really say that 50% of my posts are crap, but ANYWAYS DUDE, why don't you report it or report my 'crap posts' Mr. Carlos?

And stop posting on a suggestion topic, going completely offtopic.. that's counted spam, you know? Maybe -rep me or PM me bitchin' about it and crap like all the others do..

Man. Big Grin
(10-13-2009, 12:15 PM)Headshot Wrote: WHAT THE fudge. I didn't really say that 50% of my posts are crap, but ANYWAYS DUDE, why don't you report it or report my 'crap posts' Mr. Carlos?

And stop posting on a suggestion topic, going completely offtopic.. that's counted spam, you know? Maybe -rep me or PM me bitchin' about it and crap like all the others do..

Man. Big Grin

I'm just informing man,I Spread No hate ;)

Have a nice day Mr.Khalid Haji
Thanks Mr. Carlos, sure will.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Profile Omniscient 16 2,644 11-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Aura
  Banned members plugin ★Cooldude★ 5 1,151 06-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Sam
  [Omni] Personal Chat Plugin? Metapod 18 1,798 05-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Nympho
  Status Updates and Profile Comments? Peter L 17 2,870 03-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Peter L