Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abusive family.. Anything I can do
Talk to someone you trust, try and build confidence to ring the police.
Call the police.

Let them deal with it.

You shouldn't be working that hard ever.
You deserve better.
"abchloe" Ignore all the trolls..
Ok just tell your mom that she needs to grow up and your dad that he needs to start listening to you. If they don't care that much about you run away to your boy friends. I guarentee you they wont try to find you if they don't care much about you. sounds to me like you got a pretty screwed up family "relationship" just think what you can do to make it better, and think so much people have it worse than you. What bothers me is that your a girl and you parents are like that !
Call CPS, or just don't do anything for your family since they depend on you, it might change there ways. But I feel for you, good luck.
[Image: 2laa4ac.png]
Well if you want to move out then I suggest just moving out, don't listen to them or call the police and so on and tell them what's going on in your house.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

Like stated above, you should call child protective services and explain your problem to them. Also i think you should think about getting emancipated. Is there anyone else at all you can stay with?
I really feel what you are feeling.
But at the same time I am very surprised why your family is doing this to you.
Please don't think I am crossing the line if i ask were they always like this to you.Is she your step mother?
Did you discuss your feelings with your siblings?
and really i agree with the other members if you are old enough get a job and move out.
and goodluck with your boyfriend.Hope he will give you the proper respect and feeling you deserve.
thanks,
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,010 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 678 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,218 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,798 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  A broken family Anarchy ツ 10 2,219 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Starstruck