Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls. Or, girl, really.
Hello and welcome to SupportForums.

In my opinion you should give it a shot, if it doesn't work out then just look at the bright side; You atleast didn't get a girl who's like Tiffany who flirts with people.
Give her a chance, maybe you make her feel different. Don't trust her right off the back, keep an eye on her.
-communicate with her and spend some time together.
See how things work, treat her right!
Good luck sir...
Some girls tend to settle down once they find someone they like. I'm suggesting you gibe Tifanny a try but don't instill all your trust in her. Rather, have her earn it. If you date her and she's making you uncomfortable with all her flirting, that's your cue.
Something that's to be realized is that she said she wants you, and there is a difference between being nice and flirty. If you think about it, everyone flirts somehow and someway. Its up to you to decide if it's innocent flirting or if she really wants someone's attention that way.
Based on my knowledge of girls, let me drop the bomb on this one. Girls are in fact such a flirt and attention seekers. They want to be noticed by guys or guys to tell them they look pretty. Most girls you see wear some sort of clothes to show off a bit of cleavage and some others just don't know how to dress at all.

If flirting really bothers you, you should honestly tell her and be serious about it than telling her in a playful tone. Hope she will take it into her consideration. Often flirting will lead to something in the future that she may develop feeling for the other person or even being hurt. Don't assume anything without asking her. It can ruin the relationship.

Earn respect. And what Frostbite said.
[Image: death.png]
i agree to the user that said if you don't trust her, then don't,

you'll just feel awkward all the time, and doubting her.
If you trust her then go for it. I don't believe you should make her "earn your trust". I feel that is just an invitation for her to get bored and give up on the relationship.

Talk to her. Communication is one of the biggest pitfalls in a lot of failed relationships. Tell her that you really like her, but her constant flirting makes you uneasy. She will explain her situation. Base your decision on what she says and how comfortable you are.

Personally, my girlfriend can go flirt with as many guys as she wants. I know at the end of the day she is coming home with me. I trust her more then I have trusted anyone in my life.

Good luck OP. Smile
Go for her, being picky never works. Believe me, been there, done that. ;)
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(11-13-2010, 05:55 PM)Soveregn Wrote: So hi. This is my first post here, soo here goes.

I've been talking to this girl Tiffany for a couple weeks now, and she's told my friends she really likes me and i'm nice and cute, blah blah, and we flirt all the time, but the thing is..she's a flirt, and I can't really trust her.

She's told my friend Morgan that she would go out with me..but for all the flirting I just really don't think she does. I don't think I'm special in her life, at all.

Got me down, SF, I really like her.

So; what do?

[Thank you to all of you that read this, and try to give me some advice, I appreciate any.]

As a wise man once said: F**k her and then leave.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,397 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,535 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 656 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,289 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt