Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you think about Love?
Aren't you'll going a bit far with the "love" thing.
How can't you love someone, without being ready to give your live for the person.
It's easy to write stuff like that. But I'm sure 9/10 people would crap there pants and run as fast as they can to save their ass.

Giving your live for someone doesn't mean much anyway. I find it rather stupid.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(11-11-2010, 07:01 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: Giving your live for someone doesn't mean much anyway. I find it rather stupid.

I also think along these lines but am not sure if it's the same way you do.

I hear people declare their undying love for their significant other all the time through claims such as "I would die for this person." However, I think that dying for someone is easy. Taking a bullet for someone simply so they could live instead of dying is easy. What is hard, on the other hand, is living for the one you love. To live your life to the fullest, to give life your everything, and to live knowing that your lover would be proud of how you've lived regardless of whether or not they continued to exist in your life is the true challenge.
Love is one thing, and one thing only. It's selfish. It's an emotion built in to your soul to pursue your own personal desires every day. When you fall "in love", you are acknowledging your desire to be loved, and have attention from the same/opposite sex. I don't think there's anything wrong with this at all, I think this is the most simplistic definition of love.
Love is essential to survive. There are many different kinds of love.
Love as in something you really like - "OMG, I love pizza!!"
Love as in mutual love and respect for another person.
Love as in love for your family and friends.
Love as in true love - someone that you care about so deeply, trust with your life, and would do anything for them...

"Life without love is no life at all" <3
Love is a figment of your imagination, like God.
Love to me means family, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends etc.
(11-12-2010, 03:22 AM)Emotion Wrote: Love to me means family, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends etc.

Honestly I don't believe in love. Human nature is to find someone who is useful to you and keep them. That's all it is, you find someone who is fun and resourceful to you and boom people mistake that for love. >_>
We all have different opinions, right XD.
(11-12-2010, 03:29 AM)Emotion Wrote: We all have different opinions, right XD.

Yeah thats just mine..

But then again my favorite quote is "Love is a way to get close enough to the person you're trying to kill" ;D it makes me laugh.
Haha, what a cracker. Love can mean alot of different things and we have to live by them all!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,879 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat