Support Forums

Full Version: How do you think about Love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Almost everybody thinks differently about Love.
Some don't believe in it as anything more than some hormones going wild. Others see it as an essential part of live.

So what is your view on Love?
I think there's many different parts of love.There's love for your family, love for your friends, and then your true love. That's how I think of love, at least. I think love is an important part of everyone. You can't live without loving something.
(11-08-2010, 03:57 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's many different parts of love.There's love for your family, love for your friends, and then your true love. That's how I think of love, at least. I think love is an important part of everyone. You can't live without loving something.

I agree, especially with "You can't live without loving something."
Not much else to say imo
my view is hormones going wild ^^
lol well it's a part of love
I see it as something that only you and another have, I don't believe you can 'Love' two things. You can strongly like one, and most people IMO Don't love their spouses, if you won't die for them, you don't love them. Like I said, a strong "Liking" to them.
As Extra said, I think that it is 2 things.
But, some people just don't "Love".
Like people who are so called "Gothic" or "Emo".
I really think that they DO "Love", But something in their life has made them bottle themselves up, and then they atart acting out about it.
"Love" and "Hate" are usually used as Metaphors too.
Like I can say that I "Hate that person, When I actually mean that I "Highly Dislike" that person.
I can also say that I "Love" my iPod, When I actually just have a "Strong Liking" to it.
To me, love is an illusion.
I think love is a very lovely thing... It is really nice thing to bond with
Love is like said this person being the most important thing in your life, you can only love one person and you would die if something happened to this person. Most people dont love the people they say they do, if your willing to take a bullet to the head for the other person you MIGHT love them.
love is a myth used by big brother to control our minds through hormones... but it's still epic. love is somthing shared by 2 people that is specificly unique for them. if you LOVE your ipod then your kinda loony. you can't make out with an ipod, well you can but that would just look wrong and probably electricute you.
Pages: 1 2