Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Giveaway!!
That's true but at the moment, i'm not as great at photoshop as most of you rofl
(11-04-2010, 05:36 PM)MattG Wrote: That's true but at the moment, i'm not as great at photoshop as most of you rofl

This is a great place to learn, it's fun too once you know what you're doing Smile Check out some tutorials
(11-04-2010, 04:53 PM)MattG Wrote: very nice =D, are they all taken now?
No, the ones showing are still available.

(11-04-2010, 05:30 PM)Infinity Wrote: If you wanted one you could probably just save the image to your computer anyway and improvise something to work with the images given in the original post. If you were desperate enough to get one if he wasn't offering anymore.

No they can not save them to their computer and use without permission.
If I find these on any forum without me giving permission, I'll contact a moderator or admin. Smile They'll warn you and if you don't take it down, give you a ban.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(11-05-2010, 09:24 AM)Untouch Wrote: No, the ones showing are still available.

(11-04-2010, 05:30 PM)Infinity Wrote: If you wanted one you could probably just save the image to your computer anyway and improvise something to work with the images given in the original post. If you were desperate enough to get one if he wasn't offering anymore.

No they can not save them to their computer and use without permission.
If I find these on any forum without me giving permission, I'll contact a moderator or admin. Smile They'll warn you and if you don't take it down, give you a ban.

That wouldn't be necessarily true at all. Theres no copyright on it, it's just courtesy to NOT take them, and be respectful. You wouldn't find it on every forum if someone were to take it as well. Thats literally impossible.

So they could take and save it. Thats where you run the risk of whether or not you show it here. If you were super worried about it, you might have put a trademark of your name over top of the image, not easily taken off.
Actually I can track every website that uses my signatures, as long as someone doesn't save and reload them.
Also gtfo of my thread if you're going to encourage that. Sad
May i please have a sig, please. I am a sucky Photoshop person, aahh.
(11-05-2010, 05:00 PM)Untouch Wrote: Actually I can track every website that uses my signatures, as long as someone doesn't save and reload them.
Also gtfo of my thread if you're going to encourage that. Sad

I'm not encouraging that. But I can assure you that if someone likes it, theres no stopping them from doing that Smile Just be warned.

It would be common sense to save them to your computer anyway even without the thought of you tracking them. That would be the most common thing people would do anyway, so that doesn't matter
(11-05-2010, 05:32 PM)Positive Wrote: May i please have a sig, please. I am a sucky Photoshop person, aahh.

Sorry you don't meet the requirements, what one would you like anyway? Look at OP.
I'd really love the second one. Gotta get my post count up then Tongue
(11-06-2010, 04:49 PM)єץє Wrote: I'd really love the second one. Gotta get my post count up then Tongue

Yeah but try not to spam, you get banned or warned here if you post loads which isn't high quality. Smile