Support Forums

Full Version: Signature Giveaway!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, I decided to giveaway some of my signatures to members of supportforums!
I'd rather see people using my signatures than them sitting on my computer not being used.
Most I have already given away so there won't be a big selection.
I will however keep adding more as I make more.

The only requirements is that the members who request one must have at least 110 posts.You can only request for 1, once a month.

Let's get started!
Some signatures are bigger than the size limit, let me know if you would like it resized. I will be changing the text to whatever is requested!

***All 15 or so have been claimed***
DIBS ON 4 AND 7 Tongue

EDIT:oh damn i only get 2 choose one? T_T
Bro are you totally sure you made these sigs??
(10-31-2010, 12:09 PM)Anubis1423 Wrote: [ -> ]Bro are you totally sure you made these sigs??

Yeah, he made them i'm sure. It's not difficult with lots of practice and a few layers or patterns that you apply blending options to, over an image. Add a few masks here and there, use burn and dodge. Maybe even a sponge. And finish the image off with some text and changing the brightness or contrast if needed.

(10-30-2010, 10:05 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]DIBS ON 4 AND 7 Tongue

EDIT:oh damn i only get 2 choose one? T_T

Cheers! lol Smile 4 and 7 are good, I agree
(10-31-2010, 02:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, he made them i'm sure. It's not difficult with lots of practice and a few layers or patterns that you apply blending options to, over an image. Add a few masks here and there, use burn and dodge. Maybe even a sponge. And finish the image off with some text and changing the brightness or contrast if needed.

its alot more then that but yea
(10-31-2010, 12:09 PM)Anubis1423 Wrote: [ -> ]Bro are you totally sure you made these sigs??

No, they just suddenly popped out of nowhere onto my computer.
Of course I made them...

@ Bkotz do you actually want one of them? Tongue
I thought #4 was the worst one. lol
it needs a lil work
but if i get the psd i can fix it up (or attempt to Tongue)
but yea i want both but if i had 2 only pic one ill go with 7
(10-31-2010, 03:52 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]its alot more then that but yea

I wasn't serious about posting every detail of making something lol.
I can't chose which is better all are great! 10/10 for all.
(10-31-2010, 05:48 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]it needs a lil work
but if i get the psd i can fix it up (or attempt to Tongue)
but yea i want both but if i had 2 only pic one ill go with 7

the psd file for #7 is messed up, I merged the layers and have only the text separate.
#4 has all the layers but I think that one sucks. It was for the sotw and I just gave up on it, notice how the text is so bad. I just slopped text on and sent it in. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5