Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Giveaway!!
(11-03-2010, 10:22 AM)Navineous Wrote: If possible can I have the first one, if still available, thanks.

the psd file?
I wasn't intending on giving away any psd files. Confused

Was only going to change the text for people and give them the signature with the text they wanted. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(11-03-2010, 02:03 AM)Untouch Wrote: As I said before, that one sucked. I just gave up on it. Also I didn't have to render the stock perfectly because I would be smudging over the edges. Oui

Thats still not a good way of doing your render. It's bad practice
Why do extra work when it's not needed nor will be appreciated? Tongue
It would be different if I was to save the render by itself for others to use.
(11-03-2010, 11:43 AM)Untouch Wrote: Why do extra work when it's not needed nor will be appreciated? Tongue
It would be different if I was to save the render by itself for others to use.

I meant it's bad practice. I said it again for you lol Smile If you were to take the time to really look at it, I'm sure you could find at least something wrong with that in the way it looks. After I seen the render, I looked at the clouds, and it's very odd the way it's embedded around her entire outline the way it is now.
(11-03-2010, 12:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: I meant it's bad practice. I said it again for you lol Smile If you were to take the time to really look at it, I'm sure you could find at least something wrong with that in the way it looks. After I seen the render, I looked at the clouds, and it's very odd the way it's embedded around her entire outline the way it is now.

I can find alot of wrong things with it, I have been saying the whole time that it sucks... I just gave up on this and slapped on text.
Why don't you listen!!
(11-03-2010, 11:13 AM)Untouch Wrote: the psd file?
I wasn't intending on giving away any psd files. Confused

Was only going to change the text for people and give them the signature with the text they wanted. Tongue

That's what I mean with my name as the text, not the .psd file. RoflmaoPinch
[Image: Navineous.gif]
Ok, sorry. Tongue

Here is one within the signature size limits here:
[Image: vp8cjt.jpg]

Here is the original size:
[Image: 20qcjdk.png]

Want anything changed just say. Smile

Edit: #1 has now been replaced.
(11-03-2010, 12:47 PM)Untouch Wrote: I can find alot of wrong things with it, I have been saying the whole time that it sucks... I just gave up on this and slapped on text.
Why don't you listen!!

You can't tell someones style entirely by the image. So I wanted to see all of what you changed from the psd
very nice =D, are they all taken now?
None of them should be taken, If you wanted one you could probably just save the image to your computer anyway and improvise something to work with the images given in the original post. If you were desperate enough to get one if he wasn't offering anymore.

I personally have never used another signature made by someone else. I tried once, but it wasn't really working and I didn't add it in my signature. I can make things the way I want them and i'm not lazy, so I'm fine with making my own style. It's not an offense to anyone, but I'm pretty sure I know myself better than others do, thats all.