Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison Break
(11-10-2010, 02:26 AM)Malmoc Wrote: Prision Break is Really ... THE COOLEST on the earth!

I couldn't agree with you more.
is Prison Break series still going or is it over? i watched it when it was out same with 24, cant remember if there is another season coming up this december/January.
[Image: LiGzX.png]

(11-12-2010, 10:09 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: is Prison Break series still going or is it over? i watched it when it was out same with 24, cant remember if there is another season coming up this december/January.

Prison Break ended a while ago. I just wish there was more.
(11-12-2010, 10:32 PM)Hustler Wrote: Prison Break ended a while ago. I just wish there was more.

oh okay thanks for clarifying that for me.. thts what i thought but wasnt sure (:
[Image: LiGzX.png]

Yes its 'DaBomb' and let me tell you.....It only gets better. Big Grin
Heroes was my favorite show until the last 2 seasons. Seems like they've gone off the original path of series :/
I have watch Prison Break, and I'ts one of the best series I've ever seen but let me tell you Smallville is great two!. Heroes was great but the started volume 6 and they never continued and it got bored on the last seasons, One tree hill was great season 8 got bored. Lost was cool but the end of it, made me say Lost sucks. Orange County is a great serie but it end bad. Oh i forgot to tell you guys How I Met Your Mother is great you must watch it. Thanks
[Image: juan9087.jpg]
I remember when I first watched Season 1 of PB. I could not get enough. It sucks that the show is done. But I guess you can only escape from prison so many times.
I liked them so much when I first got netflix too. But after seeing the first season, I started the second, and I got bored. So I stopped.
Oh sorry but I just remembered the best serie is 24.
[Image: juan9087.jpg]