Support Forums

Full Version: Prison Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On Netflix today I started to watch Prison Break. Each episode is about 40 minutes and I have watched six of them tonight. I am 100% Addicted to this series. Prison Break is officially the BEST series I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life.
Yes, it's an excellent series. The cliffhangers are unbearable, I could never only watch one episode. Especially towards the end, basically where you are now. I love watching series after they're a few seasons in or over. I could watch them at my own pace.
I am on Season 1. Episode 7. Of course I don't have to worry about cliff hangers because I can just watch the next episode right after the previous one. I am absolutely in love with it. I watched for about 4-5 hours today and I am done for today because I have to go to sleep. Of course, tomorrow I will be right back on that horse watching it again.
Thats a great show but im just going to tell you your not going 2 like the ending of the show im not going 2 tell you whats going to happen but your not going to like it Sad
Hopefully I like it and thanks for not telling me
Yeah the ending was great, about as good as the cliffhanger for Dexter season 4.
I can't wait to get back from school. I am going to watch Prison Break all day
i used to watch this series on T.V , its so interesting, i bought the box-set Big Grin
I am watching it right now, It is amazing!
Prision Break is awesome, Micheal is like a canvas with all his tattoo's its a shame they cut it short, I hated the ending.. But you have to watch all the series to really appreciate Prison Break.
Pages: 1 2 3