Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google Spies on your Email
Storing it is one thing, reading them....
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-12-2009, 10:05 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Storing it is one thing, reading them....

It is there job to make random checks, if they didn't you could send anything(Eg. CP) Without fear.

If there was no fear, they would be anarchy, on the internet, and in the real world.

And you forget, you agreed to the terms and conditions, just because you didn't read them, doesn't mean you can be exempt from them.
[Image: Lj]
No I read them, I just was drunk at the time I signed up for my first gmail account Sad

But in all honesty, what are the odds that they have people who get paid to do nothing but sift through the email and read them? I could see having a couple employees there, but, just the sheer volume of emails day in and day out, there really is a small chance that they will read yours.

But, just because it's in their Terms of Service does not make it legal. There are many company's, especially hosting company's, that have illegal things in their TOS. I know a few people that have sued a few smaller company's and won because of an illegal term that the company was depending on. In some states one illegal clause wipes out the whole contract. In other's, just that clause.
HAHAHA, made me laugh.

That dudes pretty funny.
Yeah, that was the biggest reason I posted this, the dude cracked me up. He was so........enthusiastic.
Haha, Google video was not as cool as youtube, so they bought youtube. Internet privacy is an oxymoron these days. It is hard to function on the internet while remaining anonymous. And anything that does offer "fully" private services is probably too expensive, as in, not free.
Google spies on everything you do. They log practically everything.
Well I like that guy's personality. He seems funny. But yea I don't do anything wrong really so they can record what they want from me.
Good thing I don't use gmail. Thanks for the nice share haha.
I love Google. I'd trust them to run the world. Google is elite! BOW DOWN TO GOOGLE! >:|

I use Hotmail more than Gmail though. Gmail is mainly my resource for secondary email accounts, because it's so easy to create a ton of them.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]