Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting?
lol thats one thing i will start a fight about is if i ever see i guy hit a girl im gonna do worse then break there jaw
[Image: psychois21.png]
I have only onced.. I got hit with a baseball bat several times.. lost it pretty bad!
I have only had 1 person pull a weapon on me, but he didint have the balls to use it. but if anyone does pull one on me and i think they have the balls to use it i always keep a knife in my pocket
(10-21-2010, 04:09 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: I have only had 1 person pull a weapon on me, but he didint have the balls to use it. but if anyone does pull one on me and i think they have the balls to use it i always keep a knife in my pocket

oh yea.. a knife is gonna do good 6ft away from the guy hold a gun that can pull a trigger before you twitch your finger..
(10-21-2010, 04:19 PM)ÆЯØ Wrote: oh yea.. a knife is gonna do good 6ft away from the guy hold a gun that can pull a trigger before you twitch your finger..

Yeah, but weapon means everything that can hurt someone else even if it wasnt made to do that. Your point would be valid if he had say a GUN.OmgOmg
(10-21-2010, 04:19 PM)ÆЯØ Wrote: oh yea.. a knife is gonna do good 6ft away from the guy hold a gun that can pull a trigger before you twitch your finger..

hey dumbass they've done a test saying up to 9 feet away a knife is more effective...... and did i ever freakin say a gun? no i didint
Ive been in several fights. Problem is I don't remember them. I have little man syndrome and sometimes spout off when I drink. But that was in my younger days.
Ha fair enough, my last fight i barley remeber because i zoned out and someone pulled me off him after about 10 minutes, and my friends told me how it all happened exc.
I've only been in a fight 3 times, and I jumped 1 person, all at my school with my crew.
Whistle
Jumping is for F@Gs that cant face a fair fight. so is taking people with you to help you fight one person